Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
Irvine, California; Warsaw, Indiana; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Raynham, Massachusetts; Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio
Requisition ID: 1451180906
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics to support our Medical Devices business. The ideal candidate will be located in Irvine, CA, with consideration in Raynham, MA, Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Warsaw, IN and Somerville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of business planning tools, analysis and reporting that provides the strategic framework for sales execution and business reporting, as well as, sales force effectiveness and productivity. This position is responsible for accurate and timely delivery of analytics reports to the commercial organization by establishing and following efficient processes, identifying issues, and working with business partners to resolve. Responsible for developing meaningful, actionable analytics reports for all supported sales forces and the various roles within the sales forces. Communicate outcomes and methodically track investigations to uncover broader trends. Ensure that all reports are built, validated and posted as per the SLAs. Collaborate with the U.S. Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE) to understand, address and present solutions to issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Johnson & Johnson procedures and guidelines, this position’s responsibilities may include:
• May supervise one or more analysts and/or contracted employees.
• May manage strategic projects which may include the harmonization of business reporting and processes across the franchise.
• Partner with Commercial Leadership to build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective insights to the Field Sales Force to efficiently execute action plans
o Select and define metrics linked to the sales strategy and performance targets
o Proactively identify opportunities for sales performance improvements which includes on-going updates to management on key strategies
• Partner with Commercial Leadership to prepare and present business reviews at Commercial Leadership and Key Business Review Meetings
• Execute ad hoc analytics that support key initiatives and projects; provide analysis and recommendations around project feasibility to Management
• Develop and continuously improve sales reports that expedite the execution of key sales activities that result in improving sales productivity, in coordination with IT, Sales, and Marketing.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, Sales) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates
• Partner with IT to ensure all analytics systems are updated to support the needs of the business
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next Management level.
• Support ongoing development and implementation of Commercial deployment strategies
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required
• MBA or MS is preferred
• A minimum of four (4) years of progressive work experience required with a minimum of two (2) years in an analytics or related role required
• Experience in medical device, or healthcare field is preferred, but not required
• A proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is also required
• Leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without authority as needed is required
• Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
• With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
• Must be comfortable working with large data-mining exercises. Significant experience working within Microsoft SQL or similar database management tools is preferred. Writing ETL processes, joining tables and creating queries/views will be highly valued in this role.
• Demonstrated success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required
• Strong project management skills are required
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required
• In-depth knowledge and experience with building visualizations in Qlik Sense is preferred, or other visualization and analytical tools (Tableau, SAS, etc.)
• The ideal candidate will be located in Irvine, CA, with consideration in Raynham, MA, Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Warsaw, IN and Somerville, NJ, and will require up to 5% domestic travel
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)