Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Talent Acquisition Professional Delivery
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1446180907
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Head of Talent Acquisition Professional Delivery to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Head of Talent Acquisition Professional Delivery will set the global strategy and vision for Global Services Talent Acquisition and be directly accountable for leading the Talent Builder (Sourcing) and Talent Intelligence (Analytics) teams. In addition, the leader will partner with the Regional Global Services Talent Acquisition Service Delivery leaders to drive a globally consistent, efficient and highly effective service for Johnson & Johnson. The leader will be a critical member of the integrated Global Talent Acquisition Leadership team and the Global Services HR Leadership team.
In this role, you will be accountable for ensuring exquisite quality and timely execution of new talent acquisition services focused on attracting and securing top talent for Johnson & Johnson. This leader will role model Global Services and Human Resources service-fanatic mindset while reinforcing the vision and direction of the functions long-range strategic talent acquisition plans.
You'll ensure proper and timely measurement of the recruitment service, inclusive of applicant flow, hiring manager efficiency, candidate satisfaction, cost to serve, among others. With transparency, this leader will closely track and monitor the performance of the Talent Builder and Talent Intelligence teams through KPIs, SLAs, and predictive analytics, while keeping a close eye on emerging talent priorities in partnership with Regional Global Services Talent Acquisition leaders. The leader will influence, shape, develop and implement differentiated Talent Acquisition strategies for key business priorities across Johnson & Johnson, spanning candidate levels, demographics, functional disciplines, geographic regions, segments, and candidate populations.
Through the early talent strategy in tandem with internal and external partners, the leader will collaborate to develop and execute on our enterprise and functional D&I strategies ensuring our overall commitment to our newly developed enterprise D&I strategy. As part of this role, you will be responsible for developing and modeling a service-oriented mindset grounded in a commitment to achievement. In partnership with the Global Process Owner in Corporate Services and the Global Process Leader in Global Services, the leader will drive a relentless and disciplined commitment to continuous improvement.
The Head of Talent Acquisition Professional Delivery will be adept at solving complex nuances of aligning talent and business strategy, leveraging data to manage complexity and engagement across an array of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
With direct accountability, the leader will shape, implement and continuously refine the Global Talent Intelligence capability that includes developing a suite of talent intelligence products that will effectively build a talent narrative for the broad range of Talent Acquisition service offerings.
In a matrix-reporting relationship, the leader will also be accountable for driving global consistency in service delivery across ASPAC, EMEA, LATAM and NA. The leader will partner with regional service delivery leaders to continuously enhance and elevate the Global Services Talent Acquisition service delivery capability and performance.
We are counting on you to serve as a proactive, strategic, trusted advisor to Senior Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners. This leader will be on top of trends and market changes and will be knowledgeable about talent competitors. This industry intimacy will yield greater overall experiences across candidates, Business Leaders & Human Resource Partners.
You'll create proactive, innovative, forward thinking recruiting plans and talent forums to address critical talent gaps, guide the organization in assessing and selecting talent for both today’s and tomorrow’s needs, ultimately creating a competitive advantage for the business across the talent marketplace.
You will be responsible for building and sustaining a service-fanatic culture while creating a transparent and adaptive approach to all recruiting engagements and client relationships. This leader will lead their team through constant communication and collaboration in a fast-paced, adaptive, iterative recruiting approach to recruiting engagements, ensuring connectivity and transparency across multiple stakeholder groups. This leader will role model the collaborative culture of Johnson & Johnson and partner with the business to link talent acquisition solutions to critical business and talent challenges.
- Lead the vision, strategy and delivery of the global Talent Intelligence and Talent Builder organization by creating, innovating and enhancing recruiting services across multiple segments
- Consult with senior business and HR leaders on talent needs and capability gaps, drive effective talent acquisition strategy tailored to the most critical talent needs across enterprise segments.
- Provide direct leadership to a global organization.
- Conduct and proactively share market research and competitive intelligence to inform talent, business and organizational design decisions
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that J&J’s ability to attract the necessary talent for today and tomorrow, including Human Resources, Total Rewards, Talent Mobility, Employment Law and Talent Management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 10 + years of direct, relevant and recent experience in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation is required.
- Experience recruiting executives for large, global companies and putting together comprehensive recruiting strategies to address diverse talent needs is required.
- Experience in both a corporate environment and a search firm preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and consult on complex compensation packages is required.
- Understanding of legal issues that impact executive recruiting activities, namely restrictive covenants is required
- The ability to translate a business strategy into an actionable recruiting strategy is required.
- A global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment is required.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail is required.
- Exceptional assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are required.
- Proficiency with various candidate management and applicant tracking systems is required.
- Must be willing to travel, as needed (up to 25-50%).
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)