Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Sr. Analyst
New Brunswick, New Jersey; New York, New York
Business Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 1439190415
Johnson & Johnson Consumer IT is recruiting for an IT Sr. Analyst in Information Technology to drive initiatives for the Consumer IT US Programs organization. The key focus is on delivering strategic and innovative solutions to the business while assisting in managing the overall demand and prioritization for the J&J Design Office (JJD) in New York, NY or New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The selected candidate will lead, plan, influence, shape & define the overall IT strategic direction in support of the JJD as they continue to expand their capabilities to support the J&J Enterprise. This includes management of a 100+ user Macintosh environment (including the associated architecture), responsibility for the NY oﬃce, and strategic direction, growth, and support of JJD capabilities across the enterprise as they expand globally. Responsible for managing multiple initiatives as well as being a hands-on technical leader with focus on developing and enhancing technical and business partner relationships. The candidate should have strong communication skills (written and presentation) and will be a leader in shaping the JJD.
The candidate will become part of the Consumer IT US Programs Organization and is required to provide subject matter experience working directly with business partners, contractors, and other J&J organizations. The individual will be responsible for interfacing with senior leadership to provide support for project decisions and gain support for additional activities. The candidate will demonstrate decisive leadership skills, open to new innovations and overall drive the collaboration plans for the future. This is a position with global focus and can be based in either New York, NY or New Brunsick, NJ, with regular travel to the JJD oﬃces in NYC and may require additional travel to support projects at other sites.
- Partner with the business partners to manage the overall IT demand & continuously manage business partner expectations.
- Prepare and deliver regular updates and communications (verbal and written) to the Business and IT Sr. Leadership teams, and extended business partners.
- Understand and deﬁne business drivers, requirements deﬁnition, design gap analysis, prototyping, execution and deployment activities.
- Ensure business partners are aware of new and emerging technologies in the Open Innovation, Business Process Management, and UX/Digital Design.
- Conduct research on current/future technologies, processes and best practices, benchmark with other internal J&J companies and external partners, and determine application of new technologies.
- Lead projects of medium and large complexity, and act as Liaison between the various IT organizations to ensure successful delivery of initiatives to the business partners.
- Champion the change management efforts of IT initiatives with the business partner community.
- Interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services and make recommendations.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are established and meet expectations of the business partners.
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance activities.
- Actively participate as core team member for key business/IT initiatives.
- Participate in the business planning activities by identifying future business demand, working with Sr. GSDO leadership to gain alignment and ensure appropriate funding.
- Provide coaching/guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or consultants.
- Apply principles, concepts, and practices of the J&J Leadership Imperatives.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identiﬁed and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of IT experience is required.
- Disciplined project management skills are required.
- Advanced PM certifications are preferred.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following is required: Cloud, SAAS, and/or Mobile models.
- Hands-on experience working with the Macintosh platform is required.
- Broad understanding of Design Principles (User Interface and Business Process Mapping) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage work in accordance with full system lifecycle (SDLC) from concept, core application development principles to production deployment is required.
- Experience implementing global process/systems is preferred.
- Hands-on experience supporting an application portfolio (post-launch) is required.
- This position can be located in New York, NY or New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 25% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-New York-New York
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Business Relationship Management