Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
National Sales Trainer
Requisition ID: 1432180514
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a National Sales Trainer to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The National Sales Trainer is responsible for the facilitation of compliant training solutions for the J&J Vision sales force. Under the direction of the Sr. Training Manager, Sales Learning and in collaboration with functional partners, the National Sales Trainer is expected to design, develop and maintain sales force training for the J&J Vision portfolio of eye health products, including ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, Blink® Consumer Eye Health products and Ocular Surface Health products. This individual will be responsible for delivering compliant competency, product and clinical training materials that are classroom-based, virtual, and field-based. The National Sales Trainer is also responsible for scheduling, designing and delivering new hire sales training, as well as addressing the ongoing training needs based on marketing and sales direction via cycle meetings and launches. The National Sales Trainer must proactively build and maintain effective working relationships with the J&J Vision Marketing teams, Copy Clearance team, Health Care Compliance, Field Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Professional Education and other business partners to provide positive business and customer impact.
• Independently maintain expert status in technical aspects of the role, including but not limited to clinical, product/competitive knowledge, business/market understanding, and selling skills, to lead the transfer of knowledge to learners
• Design and facilitate live and virtual training programs and workshops
• Maintain Sales Learning databases and programs (Learning Management System content, gamification programs, etc.)
• Manage logistics for new hire training classes
• Partner with and coach guest sales trainers during new hire sales trainings
• Conduct field sales visits to better understand sales force skill/competency levels and identify potential training needs
• Assist in achieving other J&J Vision business priorities as needed
• Minimum of BA/BS degree is required
• Minimum of four (4) years of sales experience is required.
• Excellent communication and presentation (platform) skills, ability to work as a team member, project management skills, and ability to thrive in a changing environment are required.
• Strengths in the following competencies is required:
o Managing Complexity
o Personal Accountability
o Transformative Selling
o Clinical Acumen
o General Business Acumen
o Influence without Authority
• Demonstration of consistently strong sales results is required
• Experience in the vision care market and knowledge of optometric practice dynamics is preferred.
• Business-to-business selling experience is preferred.
• Previous sales training experience is preferred.
• Current or previous team leadership responsibilities is preferred.
• Ability to travel as needed, which may include up to 20% overnight and/or weekend travel, is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)