Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1430180906
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to be primarily located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
- Provide customer support by analyzing, processing and responding to customer and sales team inquires.
- Process orders and inquiries as needed, including those received via phone, fax and email. Process returns. Answer inbound/outbound phone calls.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Perform order data entry, process returns and all others task as it relates to department operating systems.
- Process all customer orders received via phone, fax, email or EDI accurately
- and promptly upon receipt. Customer data must be validated at time of order for pricing, terms, exceptions, and any special shipping requirements. Orders must be processed from entry through shipment and invoicing.
- Customer Service Representative ensures that all customer queries, (internal and external) on product quality, availability, and substitutions, inventory and order status, pricing, billing, invoices and traffic carrier concerns are resolved satisfactorily.
- Updates training records, coordinates work schedules and responsible for various other tasks as it relates to ensuring orders are shipped and billed in a timely manner.
- Advise customers on product availability and inventory status
- Assist the sales team with account inquiries and problems involving product quality, traffic carrier concerns, product availability, pricing and billing.
- Responds to all customer complaints immediately and notify all relevant parties. Escalate as needed
- Maintain customer account information, assuring efficient billing and maintenance of all related paperwork.
- Monitors compliance of department documents, policies and procedures with regulations, by ensuring that required training and/or documentation is accurate, complete, correct revisions are in use, policies and procedures are understood and adhered to, and training records are maintained and controlled according to validated procedures.
- Interacts with internal and external customers (sales, all support staff, doctor offices, distributors, vendors, suppliers, contractors, consultants, regulatory agencies or legal representatives), by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures, to ensure operations are in compliance, promote positive business relationships and ensure that company interests are represented.
- Oversees work area activities by providing support to CSR personnel (e.g. daily inspections, trouble-shooting, work priorities and assists with formulating corrective actions), to ensure the timely effective completion of tasks.
- High School degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2 years of customer service experience in GMP/ISO environment pertaining to drugs/medical devices, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office professional, Word and Excel is required
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, SOX 404 and ISO is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in medical device product, team building, training and development and process improvement concepts is preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills. Ability to work cross-functionally, with customer driven focus and sense of urgency is required
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to write and express ideas clearly; plan and prioritize work is required
- Ability to develop effective rapport with other teams and departments is required
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with others is required
- Self-motivated, organized, have a keen attention to detail, able to meet deadlines is required
- Strong ability to multi-task and time management skills is required
- English, bilingual skills are preferred
- Strong typing skills are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written), and organizational skills are required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)