Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Electronics Design Engineer
Requisition ID: 1414180514
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Electronics Design Engineer to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
JJV, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, and through the acquisition of Abbott Medical Optics in 2017, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging Surgical Vision (Cataracts and Lasik portfolio) and Vision Care (ACUVUE and Consumer Eye Health solutions) family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the JV brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in total eye healthcare solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Electronics Design Engineer will represent the functional area on project teams in developing engineering designs, software and processes. Develop engineering test methods and performs engineering tests in support of design qualification.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Design products, electronic circuits, embedded software and/or test processes.
- Identifies issues and communicates status to peers and managers
- Develops test approach and methods, writes and performs test protocols /reports
- Generates and ensure approval of engineering documentation of design output
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (BSEE or equivalent in the field of engineering) and a minimum of three (3) years of related work experience is required.
- Knowledge of utilizing general test equipment such as, oscillatescope, multi-meters, logic analyzers, schematics capturing tools such as OrCAD, embedded development system such as NXP CodeWarrior (C compiler), Vivado VHDL development system for Xilinx FPGA or Zilinx Zynq is required.
- Proven proficiencies in development of electrical circuits and systems, embedded systems, PCBAs, and electromechanical systems is preferred.
- Experience in C programming languages is preferred.
- This position may require up to 20% travel both domestic and internationally.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)
R&D Engineering (R&D)