Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Business Process Management
Requisition ID: 1402181226
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Manager, Business Process Management to support the Bioresearch Quality and Compliance (BRQC) function, to be located in Raritan, NJ, Malvern, PA, Horsham, PA, or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Manager Business Process Management is responsible for managing business process improvement projects and performing the analysis leading to an improved Process Implementation. This position will contribute to management and improvement of the Quality Management System in Janssen R&D.
The Manager Business Process Management guides a global/local team of business owners and Bioresearch Quality and Compliance (BRQC) team members (incl. peers in Quality Management) by overseeing the end to end delivery of dedicated improved process and applicable training in the BRQC supported Quality Management System (QMS) framework, enabling dedicated Business Partners in Janssen R&D to conduct research in an efficient and compliant way; resulting in programs that allow for seamless registration of the Janssen innovative products.
- Define and Manage Project Plans (where needed), Tasks, Schedules, Scope, Timelines and Deliverables for dedicated Business Processes in the Janssen R&D Environment
- Perform Project Management across the full life cycle from a process design, proc.doc delivery, training strategy, training delivery and final implementation- including the ongoing measurement and control on dedicated processes.
- Perform necessary change management, risks management and resolve issues for projects
- Perform a thorough analysis of business processes across dedicated processes
- Provide updates to management and business owners by reporting on project progress and resolution of issues
- Work with peers in BRQC to ensure compliance training and procedural documents are installed for dedicated processes.
- Participate in specific projects when assigned by the BU head and continues to provide leadership or support of ongoing projects, meetings, etc. as directed by the BPM unit head.
- Engage in organizational development of on boarded staff in QM and ensuring an own internal improvement culture is established.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a regulated industry is required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business process design or training design is required
- Experience in a medium to large scale matrixed organization is required
- Demonstrated experience in Quality and Compliance or a related R&D field is required
- Knowledge of the drug development process, sound research and development practices, scientific and quality terminology is required
- Experience with GxP compliance regulations is required
- Understanding of clinical trial applications and technical applications in field of process and training (eg. BPM suite, Learning Management applications, etc.) is preferred.
- This position will be located in Raritan, NJ, Malvern, PA, Horsham, PA, or Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel as business demands
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan, United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)