Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Processes Compliance Manager - São Paulo/SP - Medical
São Paulo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 1400180516
Project Manager for Commercial Processes Compliance - J&J Medical Latin America
Position Summary: this position will be part of the JNJ Medical LATAM Office of Project Management, and will oversee the development and implementation of commercial and compliance processes and controls, executed at the clusters/countries throughout the Latin American region. This position will report the Regional PMO and will be based in São Paulo, Brazil and will focus on compliance related to commercial processes.
This person will have full visibility to Management Action Plans (MAPs) of the respective local companies (MRCs) and will drive timely and effective execution of all, look for benchmarks, harmonizing across the region and assuring sustainability of them.
This position will require collaboration and interaction with multiple stakeholders, clear communication, disciplined tracking of key indicators and milestones. Will also interact periodically with the RWG – Regional Working Group of Health Care Compliance.
• Overseeing overall compliance status and MAPs execution: HCC, FCPA, Project White, Operations (i.e. CLS, IT, Commercial), SI´s, etc.
• Defining detailed project plans, including timing, resources and key indicators
• Overseeing audits preparation and readiness
• Maintaining an updated dashboard and preparing and conducting periodic reviews of status of project execution to the RWG- Regional Working Group, CLTs and other forums
• Connecting continuously with the all clusters and teams to anticipate and help mitigate risks for timely execution
• Serving as liaison with all areas to train on methodologies, assure consistency and resolve bottlenecks related
• Partner with RWG and local Compliance Committees to prepare and maintain updated view of resources needed and any risks related to overspending
• Drive the Compliance Excellence process for Health Care Compliance fostering a culture of effective execution.
• Develop and revise project plans, work with stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution in a timely manner, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
• Assist and advise project teams the best use of project management disciplines and approaches
• Track, document and communicate the completion of each of the activities and defined process KPIs and KRIs
• Anticipate potential risks and mobilize players to mitigate them
• Coordinate and facilitate the execution of the projects by supporting the teams in coordinating meetings, tracking performance, creating awareness of roadblocks and issues being faced
• Share lessons learned and best practices across projects, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
• Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality, and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfy outcomes
• Create and deliver presentations to PMO/Management on project goals, plans, issues and risks, including progress reports, mitigation and contingency plans
• BS/BA Degree required.
• Fluent English/ Portuguese or Spanish native
• Average 5 years of experience in project management, audit and forensics, or similar roles.
• Knowledge of Health Care market and Medical Devices business is desired.
• Ability to effectively lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex information in a succinct, clear manner
• Strong sense of organization, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Able to work in a matrix and virtual environment
• Seniority to interact with senior leaders of the organization (CLT, Directors and Managers at local and regional level)
• Fluency in English.
• Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint). MS Project can be a plus.
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)