Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Services Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1387180906
- Provide financial leadership as a member of the Global Services Compensation COE Team supporting the Canadian Organizations (Janssen, Medical, Consumer and Vision Care). The position provides exposure to GS initiatives and opportunity to work with cross-functional finance individuals and senior level management in a dynamic role.
- Be responsible to own and drive all aspects of accounting for headcount and compensation reporting and forecasting. This will entail the coordination, management and execution of the quarterly closing process for actual spend reporting, various forecasting updates through-out the year including leading meetings with managers/directors for forecast updates, latest thinking/profit log reviews, and various ad-hoc analytics.
- Be involved in heavy business partnering with cross-functional finance groups to understand key drivers of headcount change and compensation spend, with the ability to drive significant value and insights for the finance and functional business leaders of the organization.
- Be responsible to coordinate and lead timelines and processes for various business cycles
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CGA or CA) or at senior level of program
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required (i.e. v-lookups, pivot tables, macros).
- Working knowledge of SAP / TM1 is an asset.
- Must have strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior management
- This position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, proven leadership skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Occasional travel between the 3 offices (Markham and Toronto)
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)
Planning & Analysis