Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing & Technical Service Manager
Requisition ID: 1387180514
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Responsible for all ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products) Marketing related activities as well as oversight of the JJMC Service & Repair department with additional responsibility to manage the Biosense Webster (BW) Field Service Engineer team.
The Marketing Manager for the Advanced Sterilization portfolio is directly responsible for the marketing/commercialization of all current ASP products. He/She is responsible for the ongoing development and execution of strategic and tactical plans that drive capital footprint growth and maximize consumable utilization. In addition to leading the ASP Marketing strategy and supporting execution in the field, He/She is also responsible for overseeing the JJMC Service and Repair department. The JJMC S&R department manages the repair and invoicing process for any serviceable equipment regardless of the JJMC franchise (Ethicon, Mentor, Biosense Webster, Synthes and ASP). Lead service strategy and overall profitability of Service Department. As part of the Service & Repair responsibility He/She will also manage field based Service Engineers supporting BW.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
Product Focus (ASP Product portfolio):
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies (4P’s of Marketing)
• Lead new product launches & short-term pipeline planning.
• Establishing and developing KOL relationships, leading customer insights initiatives.
• Lead annual marketing, strategic, & business planning process.
• Product forecasting & demand planning, managing major quality/supply issues.
• Deployment of franchise strategy nationally to the field sales force
• Manage P&L, promotional expenses for ASP marketing and JJMC Service & Repair .
• Canadian lead for Global Strategic Marketing and other regional marketing engagement.
• Raising brand awareness through constant communication, sharing best practices and success.
• Co-leading development of RFP shaping strategies and support RFP submissions.
• Cross-functional team leadership on new product launches, portfolio management, service and repair, and contracting
Service & Repair Focus:
• Create strategy and lead execution of service related initiatives to drive growth and overall profitability
• Direct management of BW Field Service Engineers and Service & Repair Department Head Office based Staff
• Support the coordination of capital installation process for ASP capital units
• Oversee parts inventory for Service & Repair department
• Regional lead for any S&R software development/implementation or issues
• Canadian lead for Global Tech Service communications (ASP and BW)
• Canadian lead for Global service related complaints
• Facilitate escalated ASP Capital repair issues with Global R&D
Relevant knowledge and experience:
• University degree required. MBA is an asset.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience (i.e marketing, sales, business development, and/or franchise development) is required.
• A minimum of 2 years marketing experience is required.
• Medical Device or healthcare industry knowledge in the Canadian Healthcare environment is preferred.
• Medical Device Reprocessing experience is an asset.
• Previous people management experience is an asset
• This position is located in Markham, ON and requires travel up to 30% of the time.
• Bilingualism French/English an asset
Technical competency requirements:
• Technical understanding and aptitude to communicate/support the BW Field Service Engineers
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)