Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Brand Manager, Global (GFO) Neutrogena—Clear Skin
Requisition ID: 1386181231
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Brand Manager position is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This position reports into the Senior Brand Manager for Global NEUTROGENA® Clear Skin and is based in New Brunswick, NJ, with travel to Skillman NJ and the ability to work remote at times.
The Associate Brand Manager will lead key innovation development and new product deployment tied to the Global NEUTROGENA® Clear Skin strategy and will be a critical link to inform the global brand strategic plan development.
Specifically, the Associate Brand Manager will:
- Participate in global, regional and local market governance meetings w/ deep understanding & alignment to Region Strategies, Tactics & KPIs. Have close partnership with Commercial Leaders. Gain local insight / market intimacy with focus on markets representing 80% of Volume.
- With the Senior Manager, responsible for helping to craft and develop key areas of the innovation pipeline and communications roadmap for the Clear Skin business to ensure a holistic strategy that is informed by, and informs, the global brand strategy.
- Represent & Reinforce Global Vision & Strategy for NEUTROGENA® across regions. Represent and inform Global team of Local Market and Regional nuances, needs & competitive environment focused on need-states within responsibility.
- With Senior Manager, Lead global team to implement new product innovation.
- Partner w/ global and regional R&D/supply chain / PMO to implement global and regional initiatives.
- Lead project team for formulation development (respecting regional regulations and supply chain requirements).
- Lead development of global innovation packaging graphics, aligning with region/markets.
- With Senior Manager, lead the development and implementation of the growth model for NEUTROGENA® Clear Skin category.
- Develop transferable success models across countries, transferring learnings and best practices globally in partnership with the Global Franchise Leadership Team.
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required an MBA preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- Experience in Beauty, consumer goods (CPG), cosmetics a plus
- Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is helpful.
- Beauty Experience or OTC experience preferred
- New product development experience strongly preferred
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and independently solve problems
- Execution focused / able to make things happen in a matrixed environment
- Ability to collaborate and inspire groups across functions to action.
- Project management capabilities – ability to manage complex project work-streams across multiple dimensions
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Position may require up to 20% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)