Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Customer Experience
Requisition ID: 1378180514
Sightbox is a new way for contact lens wearers to experience vision care. We are passionate about educating people about the importance of eye care - and in doing so are preserving the doctor-patient relationship. Sightbox joined Johnson & Johnson Vision in 2017 and offers a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and commitment to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sightbox is recruiting for a Head of Customer Experience with proven experiences as a people leader and a demonstrated ability to design, orchestrate, and improve the customer experience at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
As the Head of Customer Experience you will lead the evolution of Sightbox’s current customer experience from one that is merely excellent to one that is world-class. The Head of Customer Experience will lead a large team of customer care associates who are engaging with eye doctors and patients in service of our mission to be the best way to experience eye care. Additionally, the Head of Customer Experience will be accountable for the training and development of the customer experience team. You will also be accountable for ensuring the team closest to our end users delivers new insight into how we can improve the relationship between patients and doctors and elevate the importance of eye health care.
As the Head of Customer Experience you will be part of and work closely with Sightbox’s executive leadership team to shape the future of how we serve our patients and doctors and live into the Sightbox core values, based on the Johnson & Johnson’s Credo and Sightbox’s own vision and mission.
- Create a cross-functional, cross-trained, member-centric, and customer journey focused service team that is designed with principles of antifragility. Customer pain points will be identified and resources will be devoted to areas of the customer journey where customers face the most challenges to ensure that they receive a superior experience whatever their situation.
- Create, manage, and iterate on a training program designed to create a culture of world-class, customer-first service at every level of the organization. The program will include cultural and brand training as well as functional job duties and be aligned with the customer journey.
- Manage all programs related to the capture of customer feedback (annually, semi-annually, and transactionally) on all platforms. The HCX will have a demonstrated history of excellence in the collection, analysis, and actioning of customer feedback in both DTC and B2B environments.
- Work closely with Software Development and Marketing to develop UI across mediums that is intuitive and user-friendly, and which is designed to guide customers to the best outcomes for their health.
- Work collaboratively with Software Development and Marketing to create a product roadmap for all future development and product innovations. This will include culling insights from historical Sightbox and market research data. With these insights and using principles developed via behavioral economics and psychology, you will oversee the visioning, design, testing, and analysis of product iterations to affect better outcomes for members, eye doctors and Sightbox.
The Ideal Candidate
- A BA/BS degree is required.
- 8+ years professional experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer care or similar roles leading a team.
- Track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to keep teams motivated and positive.
- Demonstrated understanding of the analytic techniques that are required to be successful in this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in start-up environments is a plus.
- People feel heard when communicating with you through writing and conversation.
- Ability to direct a conversation toward solution without coming across as brisk or pushy.
- Genuinely curious about people, contact lens wearers, and local businesses operating in the vision industry.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
- Confident communication skills - no fear of the phone.
- Your positive attitude puts people at ease.
- Ability to organize tasks and manage your time within a rapidly changing environment
- Excited to build something great.
What you'll get Working at Sightbox is awesome! We are a startup, but we’re also a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care so in addition to world-class standard benefits and a competitive salary, we have perks such as:
- State of the art Macbook Pro, dual monitors, and a standing desk.
- Nitro cold brew and sparkling water on tap.
- Pet insurance.
- Parking/transit pre-tax benefits.
- Generous time off for full-time employees.
- Learning credits.
- Theme days and company outings.
- Newly renovated downtown office digs.
- A fun group of co-workers.
We have a collective success culture: everyone contributes to how we win. Cross-functionally and across the company, we share common goals and work tirelessly for our members. We learn new things every day, support one another and we more than value work-life balance (truly—without balance we will not find sustainable success).
As a team, we’re committed to creating a unique and rewarding eye health experience for contact lens wearers. We all know that our healthcare system is in need of innovation— we’re focused on using technology to address needed change while keeping doctors at the heart of the experience.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)