Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager, Consumer Eye Health
Requisition ID: 1358180511
- Developing product positioning with accountability for volume and share objectives, pricing strategies, and execution of claims.
- Working closely with demand planning and analytics teams to effectively forecast consumer and customer demand.
- Contributing to the lifecycle strategy of new and existing products, collaborating with marketing, sales, IM, regulatory, research & development, manufacturing and financial disciplines for the US market.
- Working directly with creative agencies to develop or adapt tools and assets.
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives.
- Managing external agency and vendor relationships to include contracts and budgets, with overall accountability for the effectiveness of products and services purchased.
- Securing medical, regulatory, legal, and trademark approval for all marketing communications assets and programs.
- Complying with HCC guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Possibility of managing direct report(s), e.g. Associate Brand Managers.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of work experience, including three (3) years of progressive consumer marketing experience or its equivalent (e.g. agency experience, shopper marketing, customer/trade marketing) is required, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership.
- Professional Medical and/or Medical Device marketing experience is preferred.
- A demonstrated record of marketing success including integrated communications/advertising delivery, business plan development, and/or classical marketing training is required.
- Prior experience working with market research and advertising agencies and agency management is required.
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Medical partners is required; prior experience working with Global partners is preferred.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles is required.
- Exceptional analytical ability, able to examine complex sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate one’s analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories is required.
- Strong sense of urgency, comfort with ambiguity and ability to manage complexity is required.
- Strong collaboration skills are required.
- Proven leadership ability to inspire and motivate people to rally behind an idea or initiative
- This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and will require up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)