Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Business Analyst - Data and Analytics Product Line
São Paulo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 1352190405
This position plays as IT business partner for LATAM Global Strategic Insights and Analytics area, being responsible for implementing regional systems and adoption of global solutions. Supporting continuous Predictive Analysis in key business decisions, across Sales, Marketing and Digital for J&J Consumer & CMD, helping business to reach high quality information at right time.
With IT and Business skills this role requires pro-activity with minimum coordination, keeping high energy even in a complexity environment. It's needed to handle with senior leadership members by influencing our IT and commercial functions to be true analytics driven based and to implement extraordinary data and analytics technologies, transforming how we serve our business.
This position will get along with many areas inside of the region and globally, needing to assume different roles depend on the case: business analyst, project/program manager; collaborating with development teams, external partners, etc, by bringing to bear and scale smarter, faster and more efficient future-ready data and analytics capabilities that will help to unlock new and differentiated insights to drive innovation, commercial growth and operational efficiencies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Work with GSI&A area as well as all IT functions to ensure a precise business alignment and its projects and initiatives
• Collect analytical business requirements and process improvements opportunities
• Apply superior knowledge be delivering best in class IT technologies
• Lead projects development according to business strategy and its priorities
• Help design improved business process and best practices implementation
• Delivery functional specification and approve technical specification
• Support IT Manager and IT Lead and stakeholders related to budgeting, project status, initiatives and new opportunities
• Support IT end users related to functional capabilities
• Ensure compliance with J&J policy and IT methodology as well as global IT standards
• Bring up and assign IT and business processes issues
• Strong IT expertise and good business processes knowledge.
• Communication, sense of urgency, relationship ability and management complexity capacity, working collaboratively in a cross-functional team
• 3 years minimum experience in Information Technology working for large companies implementing IT projects majority in analytical area for Sales & Marketing covering: data warehousing, DMS, BI capabilities, SAP, digital, data discovery, cloud computing
• English is mandatory and Spanish desirable
• Graduation/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineer or other related field
• ITIL, Agile and PMP knowledge
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)