Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Clinical Supply Chain Strategy
Titusville, New Jersey; Malvern, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 1347180129
Janssen Research and Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director – Clinical Supply Chain Strategy with a primary location in Titusville, NJ or Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The Strategy function in Clinical Supply Chain (CSC) is responsible for strategic direction and operational improvements within CSC. This includes implementation of improved and harmonized processes, improvement in process ownership, quality systems, compliance and training within CSC as well as identifying and implementing key improvement projects across End-to-End supply chain (Plan/Make/Deliver).
• Responsible for leading key cross functional strategic and improvement projects within CSC and beyond (e.g. PDMS). Projects can include but are not limited to, CSC Process Owner Team, PDMS Playbook
• Assist the Director, Clinical Supply Chain Strategy in developing long term strategy
• Support annual G&O setting to suggest new projects for the next business cycle
• Simplify business processes across the CSC functions
• Work closely with the other team members to ensure consistency across processes and tools and that implemented improvements show sustainable results (e.g. training)
• Identify and drive supply chain performance improvements to ensure CSC mission is achieved while balancing customer needs and costs
• Conduct resource allocation and other staff management activities, including recruitment, development planning and performance management of direct reports (Bridges associates, co-ops if applicable)
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of eight (8) years of related work experience is required
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to influence and negotiate with cross-functional global teams at various levels within organization is required
• Ability to create and deliver business cases and updates to Senior Leadership is required
• Ability to adapt effectively to rapidly changing organization issues, structures and dynamics is required
• Experience in project management, strategic thinking, collaboration & teaming is required
• Process Excellence, FPX or PMP certification is preferred
• Experience in clinical supply chain (CSC) or commercial function experience such as planning, manufacturing, or logistics is preferred
• Work experience in a GXP environment is preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise systems and tools to manage supply chain – SAP, sharepoint, data warehouses, quality systems is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate internally and externally to effectively leverage available resources and skills is preferred
• Knowledge or experience in regulated industry is preferred
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time is required
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)