Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Sourcing Analyst
Anasco, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 1345190405
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Sourcing Analyst position to be located in Añasco, Puerto Rico.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for all analytical activities and data consolidation for the J&J Surgical Vision business. The individual will be responsible to drive implementation of strategic projects, aid in category or commodity strategy development ad execution, delivering results to meet & exceed the J&J Surgical Vision Sourcing Objectives.
• Aid strategic sourcing process and execute sourcing strategy for low complexity sourcing decisions.
• Drive insights generation from data analytics and identify emerging needs with the area of focus.
• Perform analysis such as comparative analysis, rationalization analysis, sourcing decisions and cost optimization identification analysis.
• Prepare requisite materials to support engagements with Suppliers; including activities to identify and assess suppliers per category strategies, monitoring and reporting on supplier performance and developing reports to assist in Supplier Management, leading critical metrics relating to quality, service/reliability and total cost.
• Develop and aid price and cost initiatives. Prepare and execute RFQs for low complexity sourcing decisions.
• Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments.
• Assist with Top-to-Top meetings with suppliers that include holistic supplier performance management and review.
• Identify and assist with the implementation of Procurement goals and category strategies.
• Advance issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization.
• Build and manage relationships throughout J&J that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
• Be the Primary Point of Contact for all analytical activities for the business such as Business Planning, Cost Improvement Projects reporting, Supplier Base Optimization, supplier data consolidation, tooling and resource investments including inventory management.
• Establish close working relationships with other functions, in particular supplier quality, engineering and operations to drive improved Supplier performance.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Major in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or related discipline is preferred. A combination of education and relevant experience could be considered.
• American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) and/or Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) certifications are a plus.
• A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in a logistics/supply chain role within a high-volume manufacturing environment is required.
• A minimum of four (4) years of procurement / sourcing experience is preferred.
• Experience in Operations, Logistics, Planning and Farecasting is required.
• Lean/continuous improvement and project management skills are preferred.
• Knowledge of data gathering, analysis and reporting is required.
• Knowledge of supplier management and supplier and internal manufacturing processes is preferred.
• Knowledge in should cost modeling and cost improvement processes is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required. SAP experience is highly preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skill both in English and Spanish are required.
• Ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result. Creative and decisive problem-solving skills.
• Able to prioritize requests and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
• The position requires up to 10% of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Anasco-
AMO Puerto Rico Manufacturing, Inc. (Branch) (7239)