Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Market Access Scientific Strategy, Real World Value and Evidence, Immunology (formerly Health Economics and Outcomes R
Requisition ID: 1337180514
Janssen Scientific Affairs, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Market Access Scientific Strategy, Real World Value and Evidence, Immunology (formerly Health Economics and Outcomes Research) located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
You will be responsible for leading the value assessment and market access scientific strategies for the Dermatology and Gastroenterology portfolios within Janssen Immunology. Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Partner with Integrated Evidence Teams to develop customer-facing materials supporting the Dermatology and Gastroenterology franchises
- Develop and disseminate quarterly Dermatology and Gastroenterology therapeutic area updates for V&E Field Teams
- Serve as the:
- Scientific advisor to our Strategic Customer Group (SCG) for the development of Dermatology and Gastroenterology-related Value-Based Contracts
- Subject matter and functional area expert in responding to U.S-focused Health Technology/Value Assessments of our Dermatology and Gastroenterology products by external organizations
- Real-World Value & Evidence (V&E) contact for customer engagements related to potential customer-specific research partnerships
- V&E lead on Regional Core Strategy Teams (RCSTs) for Dermatology and Gastroenterology
- Lead internal reviews of, and responses to, external value assessment activities impacting our Dermatology and Gastroenterology Franchises (ICER, DERP, etc.)
- Collaborate with SCG colleagues to align on market access strategies across Dermatology and Gastroenterology franchises
- Support evidence generation activities across the immunology portfolio, as needed
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or a related discipline is required; a doctorate or other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in immunology experience is desirable.
- Expertise in healthcare industry, clinical knowledge or practice across multiple therapeutic areas, medical reimbursement, technical expertise in economic evaluations or patient reported outcomes, including data analysis and statistics is required.
- Excellent in leadership skills, collaboration, influencing and communication (both written and presentation) is required.
- Independent high- level planning and execution of research strategies is required.
- Experience in developing and gaining management approval for value-based scientific strategies and tactics to meet both commercial and scientific objectives for a given product or therapeutic area is preferred.
- Solid experience in conducting Real World Evidence studies applying health economics, patient-reported outcomes, retrospective data analyses, epidemiology or health services research is required.
- Firm understanding of drug development process including health economic inputs needed to support the value proposition is required.
- Firm understanding of regulatory standards for approval and communication of data is required.
- Firm understanding of United States health care systems and customers; specifically understanding unique business models and perspectives is required.
- Firm understanding of the uses of evidence-based medicine and comparative effectiveness analyses for health policy decision-making is required.
- Up to 30% travel required mostly national with occasional international travel is anticipated.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D