Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Incentive Compensation
Requisition ID: 1336190805
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Incentive Compensation located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Senior Analyst, Incentive Compensation is responsible for the following:
- Supports the development of incentive programs and field reports that motivate the sales force and drive results.
- Provides additional support as needed in support of peek design activity for new product launches, sales force changes, iQlik training, etc.
- Assists with design of incentive compensation programs, including but not limited to, education and training, incentive plan effectiveness and monitoring.
- Supports the validation of reports, measurement and tracking of plan and contest effectiveness across all businesses.
- Act as liaison to Sales Operations team members to provide resolution on complex investigations of sales force questions and inquiries related to incentive compensation and field reports.
- Additional commercial operation duties as needed. Ensures compliance with various global laws, regulations, and Health Care Compliance requirements.
- Conducts monthly IC processing validations to ensure accuracy of data, appropriate incentives, attainable goals, and to monitor performance against established plans.
- Distributes incentive compensation reports to the field.
- Works with sales team members to answer inquiries, investigate issues, devise solutions, and provide education and training on incentive compensation topics.
- Provides timely communications to the field and is responsive to all inquiries and questions.
- Sends updates to the field on contest rules, status and results.
- Designs recognition messages to be disseminated by leadership.
- Designs contest reports that align to the strategic objectives outlined by marketing partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of total business experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Incentive Compensation experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Must be highly skilled in MS Office (Excel).
- Analytical skills are required.
- Project Management skills required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize to achieve results within a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to lead with minimal direction required.
- Must be willing to partner and collaborate across all cross functional areas.
- Experience in an operations and/or field environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with syndicated data sources, such as IQVIA & SHS strongly preferred.
- Experience with the pharmaceutical sales process preferred.
- Familiarity with SAS, data warehouse, and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience working with field sales as well as IT preferred.
- Experience working with Tableau is preferred.
- This role requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)