Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS UNIT FINANCE CO-OP (September 2019 8 months)
Requisition ID: 1326190405
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, innovative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities, we have a fitness centre that you can access. We have an online company store exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
The Finance Intern candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, sales & marketing finance, operations finance, and research and development finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
The Finance Intern candidate should be a results and performance driven individual, who can demonstrate these qualities through characteristics such as being innovative, adaptable, and eager to learn from others.
Janssen Inc., based in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for an 8-month Finance Intern position. Start date is targeted for Sept 2019 (last week of Aug).
- Create key reports and dashboards to be utilized by Senior Management
- Complete month-end and ad-hoc reporting requirements for Finance Team
- Provide support for month-end requirements (balance sheet reconciliations)
- Support presentation consolidation and development for business reviews
- Support Revenue and Expense forecasting cycle requirements
- Collaborate with internal business partners on financial analysis and reporting
- Responsible for documentation activities to ensure a smooth transition
- Support internal and external ad-hoc requests
Student in good standing, working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree (business, finance, accounting or related discipline preferred)
- An ideal candidate is interested in working towards a CPA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships.
- Independent thinker interested in taking initiative.
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues.
- Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- SAP experience an asset
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)