Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager, Primary Care – Mauricie/Lanaudiere (Contract)
Requisition ID: 1326180511
- Developing business plans and executing strategies aligned with Company objectives and customer needs.
- Tailoring business approach based on assessment of market conditions, customer opportunities.
- Conducting customer calls. Establishing relationships and leveraging consultative selling skills, technology, and visual aids in order to influence and achieve sales goals.
- Applying comprehensive understanding of clinical/therapeutic practices and marketplace.
- Utilizing segmentation and customer targeting techniques to differentiate sales growth opportunities.
- Developing and implementing value-added, customer-centric solutions based on customer needs.
- Provides feedback and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management.
- Maintaining a full understanding of healthcare compliance and regulatory landscape.
- Assisting customers in navigating the reimbursement and formulary to increase access to Janssen products.
- Bilingual (English and French) required.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business.
- At least 3 years direct selling experience in the healthcare industry, preferred.
- Strong understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge, preferred.
- Experience in the Diabetes market an asset.
- Valid driver’s license; meets J & J fleet safety requirements.
Janssen Inc. (7710)