Johnson & Johnson Careers
Risk Management Engineer, Product Development
Requisition ID: 1315181228
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is recruiting for a Risk Management Engineer, Product Development, located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The qualified candidate for this hands-on Risk Management Engineering position should excel in an environment that embraces change, risk and flexibility. This individual should be willing to make a visible contribution and therefore, be able to work independently.
In this role you will:
- Support and lead Risk Management file activities for new product development efforts
- Conduct Design and Process Risk Management Activities
- Provide leadership in understanding of the risk regulations to other disciplines
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization as well as cross functionally with departments such as Design Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing Engineering and Marketing in order to provide guidance and project input
- Work independently and lead assignments/projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted the Chief Compliance Officer
- Engage in a variety of additional duties as assigned
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience is required.
- Experience utilizing Risk Management process skills required.
- Experience working with ANSI/ISO 14971 quality requirements required.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills required.
- Interpersonal skills that foster conflict resolution as it relates to technical situations required.
- This position will be based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)