Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist, Analytical Development & High Order Structure Mass Spec Characterization
Requisition ID: 1313181231
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Design and execute host cell protein identification and quantitation experiments using mass spectrometry
- Design and execute LC/MS assays for characterizing mAb and non-mAb products
- Develop/optimize/perform assays, write protocols/reports, and coordinate testing to support analytical development, manufacturing process development, process validations, manufacturing investigations, structure/function characterization, and BLA filing
- Participate in cross-functional teams at project-related meetings, lead/facilitate technical discussions
- PhD in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or a related field with relevant academic or industry experience OR MS with at least 5 years relevant industry experience is required
- A strong scientific background and hands-on laboratory experience in LC/MS characterization of protein products is required
- Competency at developing, optimizing and trouble-shooting assays is preferred
- Experience in HCP characterization using MS or proteomics is highly preferred
- Experience maintaining high quality documentation, analyze and properly interpret data, and prepare reports, SOPs or other technical reports is highly preferred
- A strong understanding and experience in the application of various GXP concepts is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern-200 Great Valley Parkway
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)