Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Benefits Director
Requisition ID: 1310190405
Johnson & Johnson Global Benefits is currently recruiting for a Global Benefits Director located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Serve as an integral member of the Global Benefits leadership team working across multiple areas and functions, including but not limited to shared services, legal and finance;
- Understand and support the Company’s short, medium- and long-term Global Benefit Strategies to achieve the enterprise Total Rewards strategy;
- Serve as a global benefits subject matter expert, developing innovative solutions aligned to the Company’s global benefits and enterprise Total Rewards strategy;
- Support the development of the Company’s global benefits delivery strategies that address current business requirements and anticipate the future needs of the organization;
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to inform evolution of strategies, consider and integrate feedback, and build action plans to address identified needs aligned with the overall global benefits and enterprise HR service delivery strategy;
- Provide expertise and leadership in the evaluation and selection of suppliers, consultants, and other business partners, including the negotiation of fees and contracts;
- Engage in benefits industry organizations to maintain knowledge of current market trends and exploit partnership opportunities;
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure proper service and partnership is being provided on an economical basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- An advanced degree is highly desirable/preferred (MBA, Master’s in HR, Finance or related discipline);
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in design and managing Total Rewards programs is required;
- Experience in global benefits administration and service delivery is desired
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills, results oriented;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in working across most major regions of the world as well as emerging growth markets and demonstrated ability to operate with a global mindset is preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced, global environment with a large multi-national organization;
- Comfortable working in a culture and function that values innovation and creativity;
- Ability to understand and influence multiple complex administrative processes concurrently;
- Ability to develop and maintain a network inside and outside the company and comfortable working in a complicated, highly matrixed organization;
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key global business trends (e.g., regulatory, legal, economic conditions) is required;
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives;
- Excellent executive presentation skills, able to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and able to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, and viable solutions;
- Proven ability to influence senior management;
- This position is in New Brunswick, NJ, and may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)