Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for a Manager, Digital Shelf Strategy & Delivery, for North America. This position is located in Skillman, NJ.
The Manager, Digital Shelf Strategy & Delivery, North America, is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of eCommerce and Omni-Channel content for Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health’s portfolio of products, driving online and offline conversion across more than 30 brands and 40 retail partners.
The Manager identifies strategic priorities across technology, data, people, metrics and processes that can increase speed and ease of delivery, and the quality and types of content that drive conversion. The Manager also delivers training and consultation to brand marketers, customers and customer teams, and consumer care, while working with technology providers, contractors and agencies on their roadmaps and output.
This Manager leads a team of four direct reports and/or contractors, a significant technology budget and a learning plan to improve delivery and optimize results. The manager should be engaged with online retail trends, and comfortably flex between detailed processes and technologies to strategically see around corners in the omnichannel landscape.
This role is a leader within the CE-Digital team as well, responsible for partnering and collaborating across JJT, J3, Procurement, Finance and CBI to deliver business priorities. The Commercial Enabling team accelerates NA growth by leading the development of capabilities that drive efficient scale, in partnership with local and global marketing and sales organizations.
- Be the subject matter expert eCommerce and Omnichannel content, conversion driving tactics, SEO and retailer requirements
- Coordinate and continuously optimize eCommerce content workflows, technology and partnerships to ensure content for new products, content refreshes and enhanced content is competitive and delivered on time to customers
- Deliver training to, and gather feedback from, cross functional partners to continuously improve output and performance
- Collaborate with marketers and CDMs to define brand and retailer strategies and ensure content is meeting both's needs and requirements
- Define, measure and continuously assess the definition of best-in-class content and be accountable to eCommerce sales goals
- Own relationships with all agencies, contractors and technology partners to distribute, write and optimize content
- Participate in workshops, sprints and projects to ensure that eCommerce in ingrained into the overall business plans
- Lead the growth and development of direct report(s) and contractors
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA degree is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 6+ years professional business experience required. eCommerce and/or Content development experience preferred.
- Consumer Packaged Goods and/or healthcare product marketing experience is required. Commercial Experience in Brand Marketing or Sales is preferred.
- A track record of problem solving, demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset, leading in ambiguous environments, influencing skillsets, learning agility, continuous improvement, and being cross-functionally balanced.
- Ability to motivate department and project team members, set achievable objectives, maintain a positive outlook, take responsibility, make decisions, and hold self and team members accountable.
- Ability to work with teams to ensure there is end-to-end understanding of processes, strategy and role of eCommerce/Omni-channel content.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)