Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst- Principal Inventory and Costing
Requisition ID: 1306190819
North America Consumer Supply Chain’s Principal Inventory and Costing team is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Owning and leading the annual standard costing process for North America Consumer
- Completing interim and annual inventory standard costing for US and Canada trade customization, club, affiliate and external manufacturing codes
- Building positive relationships with business unit financial leadership, franchise and supply planning, project management and regional master data
- Crafting analytics using costing data
- Utilizing data analytics tools to deep dive into cost changes and the automation of master data processes
- Manage and lead development of collegiate co-op position
This position will be involved in leading changes, driving process improvements and identifying standardization opportunities regionally and globally within Consumer Supply Chain
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing plant or supply chain finance experience is a plus
- Knowledge of data analytics software (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau) is a plus
- Must possess the ability to work independently, influence decision making with policy and process, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
- This role is based in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)