Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Project Manager, US Self Care New Products
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
Requisition ID: 1302190802
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager, US Self Care New Products to be located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Teams are responsible for the management and execution of all elements to deliver enterprise wide projects.
The Senior Manager, Regional Growth Project Management will provide:
• With limited direction, lead cross functional OTC project teams in a matrix environment to identify and recommend the best enterprise business proposition across Product Development, Supply Chain, and Commercialization
• Guide project team activities to meet project and business objectives including approval of project recommendations through governance; Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones
• Influence others beyond own scope and level (director and VP)
• Demonstrate business acumen, project management, communication, process management and team performance management; ask the right questions to understand business impact and risks
• Make the complex simple and represent a true enterprise view when presenting opportunities and plans to the team and organization
• Lead team thorough options analysis and drive cross-functional recommendations
Facilitation & Risk Management
• Excel at enterprise leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail; Identify and recommend the best enterprise business proposition
• Engage teams in healthy debate/conflict, and deliver solutions
• Scope definitions and control: stakeholder alignment, project planning, resource and risk management, team development and communication
• Lead prioritization and options analysis with teams
• Lead teams in use of ongoing risk management & communication tools
• Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning
• Develop a project plan, and then deliver the project plan to achieve business results
• Provide demonstrated proficiency in MS Project.
• Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date MS Project Timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, while applying appropriate project scheduling techniques
• Monitor project status and execution; report timely updates via Project Templates, Project Dashboards and Update Forms; and develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams
• Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization
• Lead "lessons learned" exercises, share lessons among project leaders and other teams, integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced Degree (Master’s, MBA, etc.) in a business or related field is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in OTC, Consumer Products, Medical Device, or Pharmaceutical regulated environment is required.
• Supply Chain experience is preferred.
• NPI/NDP Commercialization experience is preferred.
• A proven record of Project Management, leading multi-functional and cross-functional teams is required.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills are required.
• Experience in General Management thinking & approach; working through end-to-end business challenges and solutions is required.
• Demonstrated leadership & influencing skills across organizational levels is required.
• Familiarity with standard PM tools and templates is required; MS Project preferred.
• Business and Financial acumen is required.
• PMP or other Project Management certification is highly preferred.
• Prior experience working on new products and/or execution of new products is preferred.
• This position will be based in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt