Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Translational Research Lead, Prostate
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 1291180128
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Director, located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Scientific Director will support Prostate Cancer DAS Oncology Translational Research projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership on translational projects for the Prostate DAS
- Collaborate effectively with the Prostate DAS and CDT leadership to design, prioritize, and implement translational research activities for programs including other tumor adjacencies
- Manage budget on projects and align priorities with DAS and CDT priorities
- Communicate Prostate (and adjacencies) Translational Research deliverables internally to management and externally to the scientific community
- Provide leadership in developing partnerships with biotech companies and academic groups to drive the prostate DAS Translational Research programs
- Support due diligence efforts of the Prostate DAS
- Provide input and expertise to the cross-DAS efforts of the Solid tumor DAS including immune-oncology applications
- Ph.D. or an M.D./Ph.D. in Oncology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field with at least 8 years of biomarker, translational research and business experience is required
- At least 4 years of pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology experience is required
- Strong background in tumor biology is required
- Experience in prostate, gastrointestinal or similar cancers is preferred
- Experience in Immuno-Oncology is highly preferred
- Clinical biomarker experience is preferred
- Record of success in working with external collaborations, including academic institutions, contract research organizations, and/or public-private consortia is required
- The candidate must have a strong publication record demonstrating relevant experience in clinical trials, translational medicine/research, early drug development, drug discovery and/or biomarkers
- Experience in drug discovery, early development and/or translational research is required as they will represent a diverse translational research group on a compound development team (CDT) and to communicate goals and deliverables to management and governance committees throughout J&J
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)