Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Financial Analyst - Supply Chain Transformation
Somerville, New Jersey; El Paso, Texas; Irvine, California; Cincinnati, Ohio
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1270180206
The Ethicon / CSS Supply Chain is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies and is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting the Office of Strategy and Business Transformation. This role will support the Ethicon / CSS Supply Chain’s restructuring initiative and will be located in Somerville, NJ, El Paso, TX, Irvine, CA and Cincinnati, OH.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Cerenovus, and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be partnering with the Senior Finance Manager of Supply Chain Strategy and Business Transformation to provide financial leadership to the greater Ethicon / CSS Supply Chain team. He / She will be the key liaison to and various restructuring business & finance project leaders, as well as the Project Management Office under the Office of Strategy and Business Transformation. This role will provide strategic support and tactical guidance to the various project leads worldwide. This role will also by the key finance lead in the Ethicon / CSS Supply Chain Long Range Financial Planning including the financial modeling of incorporating both ongoing operational initiatives and restructuring initiatives into the new Ethicon / CSS Supply Chain’s Strategic Planning. He / She will analyze and consolidate the Long Range Financial Planning for the senior supply chain team. The individual will identify critical factors affecting profitability and evaluate potential options to achieve long-term profit results consistent with long-term vision.
This is a critical and high visibility role with significant opportunities to present to management including the Supply Chain Leadership Team, Finance Leadership Team and the Office of Strategy and Business Transformation. The role requires a high level of motivation and confidence, and the ability to perform complex analysis under tight deadlines and with limited supervision.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting.
• CPA, CMA, MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of finance and/or accounting experience is required.
• Must have strong financial analysis and systems skills (Excel, PowerPoint, General Ledger), and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel is required.
• SAP, TM1 or JDE preferred.
• Medical Device industry experience preferred
• Experiences with international companies with a large matrix structure is preferred.
• Must have fluency in the English language at a business professional level (for example: speaking, writing and reading at a business professional level)
• Prior Supply Chain & Cost Accounting experiences are preferred.
• Must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• The ability to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment is required.
• Approximately 15% travel is required (domestic and international).
• Position will be located in Somerville, NJ, El Paso, TX, Irvine, CA, or Cincinnati, OH.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Texas-El Paso, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-California-Irvine
Ethicon Inc. (6045)
Planning & Analysis