Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager Global AVEENO – Face Care
Requisition ID: 1267180906
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Brand Manager Global AVEENO® – Face Care to be located in New Brunswick, NJ with travel to Skillman, NJ once a week.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Brand Manager Global AVEENO® – Face Care position is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This position reports into the Senior Brand Manager of Marketing Beauty GFO AVEENO® Face/White Space.
The Brand Manager will lead innovation strategy and new product development and deployment for AVEENO® Face Care and will be a critical link to inform the global brand strategic plan development.
- With the Senior Manager, develop the strategic direction and multi-year global product innovation pipeline for AVEENO® Face Care businesses to deliver a holistic strategy that is informed by, and informs, the global brand strategy
- Lead global team to develop and deploy all aspects of new product innovation in a highly cross-functional and matrixed environment
- Kickstart ideation and concept phase by translating consumer insights and trends into strong product ideas in close collaboration with market research
- Build data, trend and competition-driven business cases for new product concepts that align with company objectives and excite and lead to organizational alignment from global and regional stakeholders in marketing and other functions
- Partner with R&D and/or external suppliers for formulation briefing, development and approval (respecting regional regulations and supply chain requirements)
- Lead development of packaging and graphics, aligning with regional marketing stakeholders
- Develop and lead product claims and naming in partnership with R&D, legal, regulatory and other cross-functional team members
- Work in close collaboration with Finance, Supply Chain and regional marketing partners to ensure new products deliver financial commitments (growth, revenue and profitability objectives)
- Deploy innovation to regions; develop product launch toolkits that excite regional marketing partners and retailers
- Represent & reinforce Global Vision & Strategy for AVEENO® across all regions by participating in global, regional and local market governance meetings
- Develop deep understanding of our top markets’ strategies, KPIs, nuances, consumer needs, trends, and competitive environment
- With Senior Manager, lead the development and implementation of the global growth model for AVEENO® for the Face Care categories
- Develop transferable success models across countries, transferring learnings and best practices globally in partnership with the Global Franchise Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA is preferred
- Three years marketing experience is required, CPG marketing experience is preferred
- Passionate about the beauty category, highly creative and willing to take risks to develop unique product concepts
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize trends, competitive analysis and consumer insights into breakthrough product ideas is preferred
- Externally focused with strong intellectual curiosity; maintains constant pulse of trends, innovations, new products and competitive landscape (new and emerging competitors)
- Excellent leadership skills and experience leading, and inspiring cross functional teams is required
- Execution focused with resiliency to make things happen in a highly matrixed environment
- Highly collaborative and flexible team player, able to adapt to change
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and independently to solve problems
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage complex project workstreams and many competing priorities is required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for verbal and written communication with senior management, peers, employees, vendors and customers
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred.
- Beauty Experience and/or innovation experienced preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)