Janssen Pharmaceuticals is recruiting for 2 Product Directors, Infectious Disease Marketing positions located in Titusville.
The Product Director will play a critical role as a member of the SYMTUZA HCP marketing team.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in HIV and other infectious diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world. Headquartered in Titusville, New Jersey, Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. Please visit http://www.janssen.com for more information.
We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our market position and outperform the competition.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Strategy & Execution: Lead the development & execution of business strategies & marketing plans to efficiently deliver SYMTUZA® NTS and market share goals. Lead communications & claims development.
- Tactical Execution: Lead efforts to more meaningfully educate HCPs on SYMTUZA® with tailored, more relevant and personal resources. Lead planning, content and execution of cycle meetings
- Health of the Business: Partner with Commercial Excellence team to analyze and report on market, competitive and brand performance, identifying insights & opportunities to drive growth.
- Opinion Leader Engagement: Collaborate with Medical Affairs to identify and engage key opinion leaders to engage for insight identification and peer-to-peer program development
- Cultural Contributions: Contribute to a Janssen BRAVE culture, supporting collaboration/team spirit, innovation, and personal development as part of the ID marketing team.
- Investment Management: Make strategic recommendations for investment and manage budget to commitments.
- Cross-Franchise Collaboration: Identify synergistic opportunities to partner with other franchise teams
- Organizational Alignment: Build strong alliances with Medical, V&E, Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Legal, Regulatory, HCC, Commercial Excellence, Agencies and other key business partners. Drive cross-functional awareness, alignment and accountability to the Infectious Diseases strategies.
- This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required. MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years business experience, of which includes at least 3 years of successful and progressive experience in Sales, Marketing or other related functions in pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The individual must have excellent skills in communication, cross-functional alignment, and influencing without authority.
- The individual must also demonstrate intellectual curiosity and willingness to take smart risks – measuring and optimizing based on results.
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation are required
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with a track record of challenging the status quo, delivering results, and earning followership.
- Prior PD experience is preferred.
- In-line/brand marketing and personal experience interacting with customers and Key Opinion Leaders on a clinical level is preferred
- This role is located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)