Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Director- Western Region- Mentor Worldwide LLC
Requisition ID: 1240180904
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Regional Business Director aligned to Mentor Worldwide, LLC, located in the Western Region- California, Phoenix, Denver or Texas. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, SEDASYS® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants
The Regional Business Director – (RBD), reports directly to the National Sales Director. The RBD is responsible for implementing Mentor’s commercial strategy by effectively managing and leading the Sales Team of Division Managers and sales representatives, with the overall objective of meeting Mentor’s Business Plan.
Under limited supervision, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position is responsible for hiring, coaching, motivating and managing the Eastern Field Sales organization, which establish new business, increase existing customer product usage and ensure customer satisfaction.
The RBD is responsible for the following:
- Create positive change and an environment of team engagement and motivation. Infuse the Johnson & Johnson Credo values into the Eastern Sales Team. Understand, adhere to, and hold team accountable for adherence to Company programs, policies and procedures (e.g. pricing models, expense reporting, compensation, healthcare compliance, etc.)
- Recruit, develop and retain key talent in the Eastern Area (selection, performance management, succession planning, development planning, retention planning, and meeting diversity objectives.)
- Coach and directly manage the performance and competency development of Division Managers.
- Meet/exceed sales and profit targets for the Area of the US Sales organization, by providing accurate sales forecasts and developing and executing sales plans including quotas and account objectives. Achievement of sales goals/forecasts through the implementation of sales, marketing and contracting strategies within the expense budget, in both the Physician Private Practice and Hospital channels.
- Assess market conditions to develop and execute competitive strategies to grow market share in the area in line with the Company's strategic direction. Understand customer needs and establish specific business plans and solutions that meet those needs (short and long term) while driving Mentor business objectives.
- Represent Mentor at industry conventions, both regionally and nationally, most which are on weekends.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (MBA preferred) and 8+ years of Sales and/or Marketing experience. A minimum of 3 years of people management experience in the medical device industry is required. Demonstrated experience managing large teams is required.
- Selling experience in a medical device environment required, with breast aesthetics experience preferred. Experience in both physician private practice and hospital channels is highly preferred.
- Must be strategic-minded with superior collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills. Self-directed with a high degree of initiative, as well as a high sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Overnight travel (including weekends) required 50% - 60% of time.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
North America-United States-Texas, North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix, North America-United States-Colorado-Denver
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)