Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, MENTOR
Requisition ID: 1238180904
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of the global product marketing strategy for MENTOR’s Breast Implant portfolio. Primary brand management responsibilities include managing MENTOR’s Breast Implant product lines. You will be responsible for global brand management and business attainment.
The position will be primarily responsible for the development of MENTOR’s Augmentation product portfolio roadmap including the identification of organic and inorganic opportunities and the launch preparation and execution of new products, product line extensions & product iterations on a worldwide basis. In addition, the Senior Marketing Manager will also work closely with their Breast Reconstruction marketing counterparts to support and influence marketing efforts in the hospital space.
You will serve as the global commercial leader for any implant interfacing with multiple functions including R&D, Clinical, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs and Supply Chain among others. You will develop new product value propositions (positioning, price, and promotion) for Breast Implants in the Augmentation and Reconstruction portfolio working closely with Regional Marketing partners around the world and will also launch these products globally.
- Develop and manage strategic new product marketing plans and programs for Breast Augmentation and Breast Reconstruction product lines to grow the business and meet/exceed global Business Plan forecasts
- Facilitates the collection of voice of customer data to help identify and define unmet or latent needs; Leverages these customer insights for commercial opportunities
- Work closely with New Business Development and R&D to identify both internal/organic as well as inorganic/external opportunities in the reconstructive market segment
- Develop marketing plans, forecasts and financial models to support New Product launches and New Product Development Opportunities globally with input from regional commercial groups to account for local variations & various stages of market maturity
- Monitor and analyzes competitive activity and financial, technological, economic and demographic market trends in collaboration with Global Business Insights group
- Works across all elements of the marketing mix to develop value propositions for new products and enhance those of existing products. Uses appropriate channels of communication, brand strategy, marketing planning and execution, pricing, launch excellence; Ensures product knowledge is effectively transferred to commercial regional groups and field organizations
- Builds network with key opinion leaders and monitors industry developments impacting business
- Ensures business continuity through demand planning and forecasting activities with regional commercial marketing partners; Supports Life Cycle Management activities
- Monitors and controls budget for maximum ROI effectiveness; Works productively with external agencies
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree (MBA, MSc) strongly preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant business experience is required.
- Healthcare marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience in hospital and/or medical device experience is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a product marketing and/or inline marketing experience role preferred.
- Plastic Surgery/aesthetics knowledge preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing goals, strategies and tactics is preferred.
- Proven track record of success in marketing skills of planning, positioning and execution, with an emphasis on collecting Voice of Customer information.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver on objectives including revenue, market share and profitability is required.
- Ability to travel 35% worldwide including weekends for conferences or events.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)