Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Extremity Specialist – Chicago, IL - Depuy Synthes Sales
Requisition ID: 1237180511
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Extremity Sales Specialist in the Chicago, IL region.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Extremity Sales Specialist is involved in the growth and development of the company’s customer base in an assigned geography. They must achieve a level of expertise and competence to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of Depuy Synthes’ products.
- The Extremity Specialist assists Regional Managers and Area Vice Presidents with business planning, targeting and overall market strategy relative to extremity markets and consistent with Depuy Synthes product portfolio.
- You will Support and collaborate with multiple Depuy Synthes sales consultants to effectively grow and develop extremity business within specific geographies. You will achieve Business Plan Objectives including geographies and new product quotas through proper use of available resources (i.e. product evaluations, educational workshops, etc.).
- You are expected to consistently know and follow all laws, regulations, policies and procedures relative to the position and as stated in the policy and procedure manuals.
- The Extremity Specialist will maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- You will Promptly communicate all legal/ethical questions or concerns to supervisor or to the Corporate Compliance Department.
- You will acquire expertise of all new products and understands competitive product. The Extremity Specialist will provide on-site and phone technical expertise and support to local Sales Consultants.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience OR Associates degree and/or Certified Surgical Technician + 6 yr. related experience such as Extremity, Trauma, and/or Orthopedics required.
- A minimum of 3 years of selling, account management or related experience in the Orthopedic market is heavily preferred.
- The ability to work in an operating room environment is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are required including the ability to communicate with a high level of technical acumen and in a hospital environment. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills. Candidates must be well suited for teamwork and possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
- The ability to travel as needed is required. Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the posted region of responsibility.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)