Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, US Energy
Requisition ID: 1213180126
ETHICON®, US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Core Energy, located in Salt Lake City, UT or Cincinnati, OH.
ETHICON® US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Marketing Manager, Core Energy is responsible for creation, execution and oversight of the brand marketing strategies that will maximize profitability and share. The Core Energy portfolio represents an exciting growth opportunity within the business.
You will be responsible for managing a key segment of the Core Energy portfolio. Responsibilities will include delivery of product sales, forecasts based on procedure strategies, lifecycle within this part of the portfolio, and marketing programs to drive sales.
- Development of new product launches
- Collaboration with key customers and opinion leaders during internal and field based customer events
- Development and implementation of comprehensive marketing communication programs
- Creating and executing business plans through marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Developing and driving marketing penetration; while activating new demand from the targeted consumer
- Partnering with cross functional businesses to maximize effectiveness of marketing plans and tactics
- Developing and making recommendations on the short term and long-term strategy in focused specialties and product areas
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, and MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of business experience is required, experience in the medical device industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience is required.
- Excellent writing and presentations skills are required.
- Experience managing complex cross-functional relationships is preferred.
- Strategic thinking, sound business acumen, and creative problem solving is required.
- Ability to deliver customer-defined business solutions is required.
- Ability to communicate complex technology to non-technical audience is preferred.
- The ability to influence across a highly-matrixed organization is preferred.
This position will be based in Salt Lake City, UT or Cincinnati, OH and travel up to 25%. Relocation is not available for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Utah-Salt Lake City
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)