Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, North America - Mitek Sports Medicine
Requisition ID: 1211180125
Mitek Sports Medicine, part of the DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, North America - Mitek Sports Medicine located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Mitek is the Sports Medicine business offering orthopaedic sports medicine products, soft tissue repair devices, joint movement solutions and minimally invasive and arthroscopic solutions.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
The Senior Manager, North America - Mitek Sports Medicine will direct a team of at least 4 marketers to develop and execute the comprehensive marketing strategy for the portfolio. The current portfolio you will lead is made up of soft tissue repair devices, capital equipment as well as sports medicine related biologic solution, and is anticipated to continue to advance in solutions and advancement. This is a meaningful role that will sit on the US Sports Medicine Leadership Team and has responsibility for translating customer and market insights into measurable strategies and tactics that drive demand and enable the sales organization. You will be tasked with the evolution of the U.S. strategy, directing all marketing activities and the design, planning and execution of all marketing initiatives to support marketplace success. As a leader will also integrate of brand and sales strategy, and partner with sales leadership. The Senior Manager will collaborate with multiple functions including Sales, Sales training, global marketing, R&D, supply chain, finance, Strategic Customer Group, Corporate Communications and outside vendors to effectively build and pull through key commercial activities. Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Achieve business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis. Manage expenses within budget. Increase company’s leadership position in sports medicine market
- Leading and executing impactful product launches including the development of brand strategy, price strategy, promotional plan, product training plan (salesforce & surgeons), product forecasting, inventory roll-out plan, sales tools, etc. Lead coordination with Franchise Marketing teams and other key partners. Responsibilities may also include deployment of launch initiatives because of internal and external strategic alliances
- Commit to the development of brand strategies for products, services, programs and other key initiatives, including establishment of value proposition, targeting & segmentation, positioning, product launch and lifecycle management
- Stay connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers (co-travel with sales consultants, attendance at industry meetings, review medical journals, etc.). Share input and key regional insights to multigenerational portfolio plans aligned to company strategy
- Work closely with US franchise leader to develop business plans related to area of focus (i.e. business segment, product, region, etc.). Collaborate with other functional areas to execute plan. Apply understanding of the sales process to develop well positioned market messaging that can drive customer behavior. Partner with the sales force and field marketing to effectively deploy. Ensure the field sales team has necessary support and resources from the Marketing partners
- The position will develop a core group of marketing professionals as well as be responsible for staffing, training and developing the marketing team members. The position involves extensive interaction with external partners requiring collaboration and management of the partner resources and development processes
- Develop positive relationships with surgeons and key targets. Partner with Professional Education & Tradeshow groups to build promotional plans around key events and provide on-site support. Partner closely with Franchise Marketing and Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with product and company strategy. Be responsive in responding to requests from internal/external partners. You will work reciprocally with functional areas and Strategic Partners to ensure business needs are fulfilled
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- Eight (8) years dynamic business experience in Marketing AND/OR Sales/Sales Management is required
- Three (3) years of experience in a healthcare regulated environment is required
- Medical device experience is preferred
- Experience in launching new products and/or selling new products, services and programs to the healthcare community is required
- Experience interacting with key surgeon customers and sales force is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- You will be required to perform in a hands–on, dynamic, customer focused environment
- The ability to work in a cadaver lab setting is required
This position will be based in Raynham, MA and requires up to 30% domestic/international travel, including weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)