Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager - Allergy
Requisition ID: 1210190801
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide.
As the Brand Manager for Allergy you will be responsible for developing and managing key growth initiatives for the REACTINE® and BENADRYL® brands.
- Managing sales and profitability attainment for the brand and achievement of key financial objectives (NTS / GP / MC / SOM) and strategic objectives.
- Development and execution of the 3-year business plan, including evaluating, analyzing and communicating in-market results, and making recommendations
- Leading future new product launches, including a short and long-term NPI & commercial innovation pipeline and claims development
- Leading the brand’s communications strategy and development, media planning and developing promotional programs
- Monitoring of the execution and compliance of the annual advertising budget of the brand.
- Review and analysis of the data and performance of the brands (internal and market data).
- Ensure product demand and availability by working in conjunction with the sales and supply team (continuous reviews of the plans, strategies, innovations and ensuring that they are reflected in time in the monthly planning process).
- You have a bachelors degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience.
- People management experience required
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Be customer/market oriented.
- Ability to work within and lead a cross-functional team.
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)