Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Strategic Workforce Planning and Organizational Enablement
Requisition ID: 1209180510
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. is seeking a Director, Strategic Workforce Planning and Organizational Enablement. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Workforce Analytics team at Johnson & Johnson provides the insights and perspective on our employees and workforce that allow us to fulfill our mission of helping people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. The Director-Strategic Workforce Planning and Org Enablement will assume a leadership role in the design and execution of an enterprise-wide strategic workforce planning framework and building analytics capability among BU HR community. This role will collaborate with BU HR and business leaders to quantify/prioritize critical talent needs that enable Johnson and Johnson to lead transformation and meet its long-term growth objectives
The Director, Strategic Workforce Planning and Organizational Enablement will:
- Provide thought-leadership in partnership with HR and business leaders to proactively identify the critical workforce requirements necessary to execute strategic business plans.
- Develop and implement an overall strategic workforce planning roadmap which effectively aligns industry “best practices” with the current talent position.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert for all workforce planning activities across the enterprise. Continuously assess existing workforce plans to ensure practical business alignment and exhibit the ability to lead cross-functional teams in the design of alternative approaches.
- Lead and facilitate workforce planning initiatives including, but not limited to, critical role/capability identification, environmental scanning, gap analysis, risk analysis, and action planning.
- Applies a strong understanding of external macro-economic and human capital data and trends that may impact future structures and workforce composition
- Works together with change management team to develop programs to make BU HR organization more analytical, raising their analytics quotient and developing ROI of their talent initiatives
- Leads the team that manages workforce analytics tool for the enterprise
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology or similar is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Organizational Enablement, with 2 years of experience in Strategic Workforce Planning required.
- Global experience is required.
- Project management experience is required.
- Strong Strategic Workforce Planning background with a record of delivering excellent results in a complex organization with an effective track record of deployment optimization is required.
- Experience leading major projects and change programs which impact an entire organization is required.
- Success in working effectively at senior management levels to impact and influence decision making is required.
- Experience developing and motivating a global team, as well as leading through organizational change is required.
- Change management, team leadership, and knowledge of factors that influence human behaviors and decision-making at the individual, group, and organizational level is required.
- Performance driven, but collaborative functional leader – respected & respectful is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to a variety of audiences is required.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 10% domestic/international travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)