Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Analytical Capabilities (1 of 2)
Horsham, Pennsylvania; Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1203180510
Janssen Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Analytical Capabilities. This position can be based out Horsham, PA, Raritan, NJ, or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Analytical Capabilities is responsible for generating insights into Janssen and Consumer Pharmacovigilance (PV) compliance through proactive identification of compliance risks via analysis of key data points. Additionally, the lead develops visualization tools using tools such as Tableau and QLIK to transform the way we monitor PV compliance.
Partners with other team members within the Compliance Strategy & Analytics, PV Compliance Oversight and Analysis Center of Excellence, including Manager, Compliance Metrics Systems and Strategy and the Managers of Metrics Operations and Metrics Analysis teams to understand the needs of the organization and to drive process efficiencies. Also partners with IT as appropriate on more complex data integrations and key stakeholders to develop new reports.
- Develop new reports, visualizations and dashboards to drive continuous improvements in PV Compliance monitoring capabilities and create efficiencies in the metrics generation process.
- Provides support and back-up for GMS Metrics Development
- Provide training on use of data visualization tools to other members of the PV Compliance Oversight & Analysis CoE.
- Develop and maintain key metrics-related documents such as SOPs, SLAs, compliance metrics, training materials, knowledge platforms etc.
- Support the production of routine metrics and ensure deliverable timelines are met
- Provide training on available reports to end users.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a quantitative, scientific, business or related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in data modeling and data analysis is required.
- Proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards and complex reports in Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Alteryx or a similar tool is required. Experience on Agile development teams is preferred.
- Project management experience is required
- Strong leadership skills including overall business mindset, big picture problem solving, interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to support cross-functional teams is required
- Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)