Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst US Commercial
Requisition ID: 1178180510
Ethicon is recruiting for Sr. Financial Analyst, supporting the US Commercial team, located in Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Ethicon, as part of the Medical Devices business segment, is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our priorities. Our relentless commitment to quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Ethicon is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, supporting the US Commercial team.
This individual will:
- Provide finance leadership and decision support during the business planning process and quarterly updates
- Forecast and track product platform sales and expense
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies related to investments
- Develop and/or review market models for reasonableness & validates assumptions using self-developed techniques
- Work cross-functionally and with external partners to drive business growth and value
- Perform quarterly closing and business forecast updates as required
- Ensure compliance requirements are met as it relates to quarterly closes, audits, business processes and conduct
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, and a major in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- A Master’s Degree/MBA is a preference
- At least 3 years of experience in finance, business, and/or accounting is required
- A CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills to include Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas is required
- The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to various levels of the organization, including executive leadership, is preferred
- Experience using TM1 is a plus
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-cultural team environment
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and effectively take on leadership roles in various areas
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, J&J World Wide Procedures, and J&J Finance best practices is preferred
- This position will be based out of Cincinnati, OH, and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Planning & Analysis