Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technology Solution Lead, Consumer Medical Device (CMD) eCommerce
Requisition ID: 1175180904
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Technology Solution Lead, Consumer Medical Device (CMD) eCommerce to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care manufactures ACUVUE® brand contact lenses. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The Technology Solution Lead for Consumer Medical Device eCommerce will work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative connected commerce solutions for our business. This position will help drive the digital transformation of the ACUVUE business by enabling customer centricity through a fully integrated digital and commerce platform, and ensure best-in-class capabilities, services, and operations by leveraging Regional/Global expertise and best practices.
The Technology Solution Lead will work closely with Business Technology Leaders, Business Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, Product Lines and shared services teams to deliver capabilities that meet business strategic objectives. Additionally, this person will support implementation of our eCommerce platforms across CMD and be responsible for overseeing delivery of business technology projects, release planning and technical application life cycle management.
This person will be responsible for execution of the eCommerce portfolio of programs, with specific focus on the implementation of the B2B, B2C, B2B2C, eRetail, Loyalty and Analytics in support of the overall eCommerce portfolio of capabilities. There will be a strong emphasis on mobility and loyalty platform development and support.
- The Technology Solution Lead will:
- Identify business priorities and product needs.
- Conduct experiments to test the real-world effectiveness of proposed solutions.
- Develop product acceptance criteria.
- Estimate development and effort levels to prioritize requirements.
- Align IT capacity with top business priorities.
- Deliver projects aligned to the product line vision, goals and business value.
- Ensure development work is done correctly.
- Monitor the progress of program components to ensure overall goals, schedule, budget, and benefits of the program are achieved. Ensure adherence to J&J processes and standards.
- Must be a strong proponent of change, primarily by championing change within and across organizational boundaries as well as processes and standards.
- Knowledge of eCommerce technologies, Digital technologies Marketing Support systems.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall.
- Has led large, moderate to complex projects, programs or initiatives across the franchise or enterprise.
- Experience Managing and Supporting Technology Platforms – Lifecycle Management /Technology Enhancements.
- Expert resource supporting one or more areas, processes, or technologies around platforms and technologies for capabilities enablement.
- Education level required bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years of experience in IT related positions
- 2 years of experience supporting an IT platform or service including Lifecycle Management/Technology Enhancements is required.
- Experience in managing delivery of Agile projects is required
- Experience and understanding of current digital eCommerce technology platforms is required
- The ability to quickly learn the business and complex processes, the ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects, and strong communication and critical thinking skills are all required.
- Experience working in a global environment and interacting with teams across multiple countries
- Experience developing or supporting solutions in the mobility space (iOS, Android, HTML 5, Responsive Design, hybrid mobility) is preferred.
- Experience publishing and deploying mobile applications for availability through Apple & Android services (App Store, etc…) is preferred.
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units is preferred.
- Experience with middleware technologies (Web methods, Apigee) is preferred.
- Must be adept at handling complexity and ambiguity. Proven relationship management skills.
- Ensures effective coordination of user acceptance testing (as required) to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Salesforce.com and SAP Hybris experience is a plus
- Travel percentage 10% (International and Domestic)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)