Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Strategic Communications
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1158180510
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Strategic Communications to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Communications will support the development, evolution and successful communication of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ strategic narrative.
• Developing and executing strategic communications associated with JJMDC Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) activities
• Finalizing, submitting and securing timely approval of key JJMDC press releases, ensuring alignment with Corporate Media Guidelines while actively furthering the business objectives and reputation of JJMDC
• Shaping responses to Investor Relations’ requests for JJMDC- and franchise-related information and data for key financial events
• Serves as liaison between JJMDC and Investor Relations in coordinating the submission of JJMDC- and franchise-related information and data in preparation for quarterly earnings, Analyst Day and appropriate MD-related investor events
• Collaborates with Business Development and Communications Leadership in managing communications associated with Medical Devices M&A - including key licensing deals, acquisitions, and divestitures
• Partners closely with the JJMDC business, Corporate Media Relations, the Office of the Corporate Secretary and other key internal stakeholders to finalize, submit and gain timely approval of key JJMDC press releases
• Maintains strong understanding of current industry, market and technology trends affecting the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices reputation, franchises and brands
• Supports development of content regarding Medical Devices business strategy/vision, including core messaging materials (presentations, talking points, message maps, media fact sheets, digital content, etc.)
• Minimum of a BA in Communications, English or Liberal Arts is required
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Communications is required
• Experience with external communications is required
• Agency experience is preferred
• Medical Device experience is required
• Experience finalizing, submitting and securing timely approval of press releases is preferred
• Demonstrated experience navigating across multiple corporate functions to review and approve press releases is required
• Experience interacting with Senior Level Executives is required
• Extremely strong analytical, critical thinking and writing skills is required
• Track record of successfully managing communications in the area of licensing, acquisitions and divestitures is required
• Ability to synthesize complex information and craft crisp, compelling communications is required
• Ability to integrate information and data and shape strategies appropriately is required
• Experience working in a global setting and a demonstrated understanding of global organizational challenges with the ability to navigate ambiguous situations is required
• Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrix environment is required
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and will require up to 15% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)