Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1140180702
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson. This position will be based in Plymouth, MN.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman, Mentor, SEDASYS® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Senior Finance Analyst will provide business partner support and Supply Chain reporting / analytics for the business using various reporting tools and financial systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Demonstrate Financial Leadership and Be a Trusted Business Partner
Cultivate business partner relationships for Quality, Product Management (NPI and Engineering), Supply Chain Operations
• Responsible for understanding details of each area, problem-solving, and using a strategic lens to impact decisions.
• Support & influence business partners to find solutions to close financial gaps and support the business strategy.
Attend key business meetings to bring a business partner and a finance partner perspective to the conversation.
• Supply Chain support – attend WBR with 3rd party manufacturer
• Attend key business partner meetings
• On-going 1:1s with business partners
Deliver budget commitments - provide financial analytics, guidance and leadership to achieve department budget commitments including BP, LT, Updates (MU, JU, NU)
• Create and challenge final results with rigor and effective analytics/reviews
• Develop reporting tools to support reviews and report outs to business partners
• Complete all deliverables accurately and timely
Ensure financial compliance within strategy development
Deliver on Close Process
Manage close process and results Quality, Product Management (NPI and Engineering), Supply Chain Operations
• Responsible for understanding details of each area, problem-solving, creating JEs, and justifying balances.
• Support reporting and deliverables working closely with Supply Chain FP&A SFA
• Lead Supply Chain capital and headcount consolidations and reporting
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all close deliverables
• Ensure financial compliance with SOX and JNJ World Wide Procedures
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- A CPA, MBA or CMA is preferred.
- Prior Health Care industry experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance experience or equivalent knowledge of skills necessary to perform the position responsibilities.
- The candidate must be able to develop and implement process improvements.
- The successful candidate must have a collaborative style and be able to work effectively in a matrix organization across functional groups.
- The ability to work independently and effectively interface with various levels of management and external customers is also required.
- Up to 10% of travel may be required.
- This position is based in Plymouth, MN.
Sterilmed, Inc. (6215)
Planning & Analysis