Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director of Sales - NeuWave Medical
Requisition ID: 1134180510
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director of Sales.
- The Director of Sales, NeuWave will lead the team in achievement of its sales targets and financial objectives. They are responsible for understanding the customer’s strategic priorities at all levels (e.g. IDN and Facility levels) and developing solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Develop, implement and execute powerful Capital Equipment selling strategy and strategic sales plans, which will help achieve overall NeuWave /Ethicon sales goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedural excellence, product expertise, and new product introduction experience
- Accountable for fostering both internal & external relationships and partnerships with cross functional partners including Marketing, Global Education, Commercial Operations, Health Economics and Market Access as well as key executive, economic and clinical decision makers across the IDNs to drive business growth and share of mind.
- Customer Centric with the ability to develop and cultivate key opinion leaders to support the portfolio and shape new capabilities and solutions.
- Strong leadership capabilities; coach, manage, and engage a sales team to provide value and leadership to the sales force through superior stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions.
- Develops a track record of developing leaders for the enterprise. Ensures engagement of employees, retention of high performers, diversity of salesforce and development plans for the team.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to take a subset of data and information and develop a strategic plan.
- Possess and exhibit vast understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, and understand the responsibility and requirements on the organization to continue to compete as viable player which would include market knowledge of Health Economics and Industry Trends, Customer Segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process.
- Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to Ethicon business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations with 1, 2 or 3 probes. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure. Build your ablation program with the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all.
In this role of the Director of Sales, NeuWave the candidate will be responsible for overall management & execution of sales strategies, national account plans, activities, operations, administrations and budget associated with the building the brand, and solidifying cross-selling sales synergy programs. As the sales leader of this platform, he/she will have full accountability for strategic and tactical sales implementation & execution for minimally invasive option for soft tissue lesions in the liver, kidney and lung systems for the US market. A successful candidate would develop the national strategy to continue to drive growth for the NeuWave product portfolio. The NeuWave system is an integral part of the Ethicon Platform. The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies, NeuWave is a key contributor to Ethicon’s $3.5 Billion in sales across key surgical platforms
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred
- MBA preferred
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in successful Clinical Sales, Marketing, Professional Education or Sales Learning and Development is required. Experience with at least two functional areas (Marketing, Sales, Professional Education, Sales Learning etc) preferred.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of people management experience is preferred. Capital equipment experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change and strong leadership principles behavior alignment: Connect Shape, Lead, and Deliver
- Track record of success working within a matrix organizational environment and enterprise mindset decision making.
- Excellent understanding of Customer, Business Intelligence and Industry trends.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen in understanding the needs and priorities of the broader business with a penchant for understanding the use of metrics/numbers to gauge overall performance.
- Demonstrated track record as a Talent Champion in coaching, developing, retention, acquiring and building a diverse pipeline of future talent.
- Stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)