Janseen Pharmaceutical is currently recruiting for an SM API Cluster Sr. Reliability Engineer in Athen’s GA. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
SM API Cluster (Sr) Reliability Engineer - MAKE Asset Management
MAKE Asset Management (MAM) is committed to deliver reliable, competitive and innovative Asset Management across the Janssen MAKE network. MAM provides agile, future proofed, data driven services and solutions to enable MTO platforms to deliver to our customers. MAM establishes effective internal and external partnerships and fosters an empowered environment that fuels diversity, talent and expertise.
The Cluster (Sr) Reliability Engineer is a member of the API Small Molecules MAM Cluster Risk Management Team. He supports the following business processes, always in close collaboration with other functions such as Production, Compliance, Development/DPDS (Discovery Product Development Supply), TO (Technical Operations):
• Related to improvement of reliability of our technical assets he works together with engineering to set up Master planning of facilities, infrastructure and equipment, including capital portfolio;
• To improve reliability of assets he initiates capital projects: problem definition, business case development and selection of alternatives, implementation, resource management, document management, and after care;
• New Technologies related to improving maintainability, including scouting and pilot implementations;
• Maintenance and lifecycle management of process installations
• Develop a long-term vision and plan for manufacturing equipment reliability performance improvement
• Drive an integrated risk management approach for EHSS, Quality and technical reliability in a cost-effective way
• Develop standards across the equipment lifecycle using RCM (Reliability centred maintenance) methodology, apply OAC (operator asset care) where applicable.
• Monitor and analyse the reliability performance, and drive root cause elimination & improvements
• Coordinate across engineering, maintenance and operations
• Drive technological innovation within MAM (industry 4.0) f.e. use operating hours to upgrade maintenance plans, apply smart sensors,…Own, develop and deploy risk management at site/cluster level, including:
• Base Business Capital Replacement Planning Process in connection with cluster
• Shape and lead the reliability components in the Site Asset Masterplans (SAMP)
• Risk assessment and risk mitigation methodologies (FMECA, HAZOP, RCM, …)
• Integration of changes and new equipment’s into maintenance
• Corrective, Preventive, Condition Based, Predictive Maintenance Strategies and technology therefore
• Fault/Root Cause Analysis and Review (FRACAS)
• Monitoring of work process performance as well as manufacturing equipment reliability performance
• Identifying and scoping opportunities for improvement, and follow-through on realization
• Overseeing cross-plant and cross site optimization
• Acting as formal spokesperson during internal and external audits
• Keep senior management informed on reliability performance through reports by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports & KPI’s on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
• Identify, develop & deploy opportunities for improvement related to new available technologies.
• Strong involvement in the design and hand-over of new manufacturing equipment
• Strong involvement in the development of engineering standards for equipment
• Strong involvement in conducting equipment performance reviews
• Strong involvement in ad-hoc root cause analysis on critical production installations
• Continuous monitoring of new developments in the field of professional maintenance
• Monitoring, evaluating and piloting new technologies to support the reliability targets
• Proven track record in Engineering and Maintenance in the pharmaceutical industry including safety and (product) quality critical technical expertise.
• Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment and facilities engineering.
• Strong communication skills, written & spoken, in local language (Dutch) as well as English.
• Supports in defining department, project and/or program goals and tactics.
• Defines objectives to achieve targets on a business unit level, site or cluster level.
• Delivers regional small projects, global project work streams or departmental programs successfully under limited supervision.
• Excellent knowledge of and experience in scientific or technical core area.
• Overall knowledge of multiple technical and business disciplines.
• Demonstrates collaborative leadership skills and/or leads small cross functional teams under limited supervision.
• Delivers small change projects or executes programs versus objectives.
• Independently plans and prioritizes work for completion.
• Promotes innovative solutions in core area.
• Improves processes and/or methodologies
• High degree of collaboration with internal partners (manufacturing, EHSS, quality, engineering, maintenance) to develop standards and define needs and priorities;
• You take initiative and on top of being an autonomous colleague, you are also a genuine team player who contributes to results and to a pleasant working environment together with his/her colleagues.
• Extensive interaction with industry (benchmarking, collaboration) as well as external partners (remove barriers, clarify roles and responsibilities, drive adherence to expectations).
• Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience is required.
• Master’s degree. with 4-6 years of experience in engineering, reliability, maintenance. Process Excellence/PMP Certification is helpful.
• MAMC (must have or willing to get certified within first year).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)