Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Compliance and Forensic Auditor
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1128180125
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Compliance and Forensic Auditor role. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To perform value added services for our customers in areas that involve:
Investigations of potential violations of Johnson & Johnson business conduct, expense reporting, financial statements, or other policies.
Reviews of controls to help ensure J&J operating companies and related third parties are in compliance with FCPA, Trade Compliance, and Government Contract Compliance guidelines and regulations.
Other types of financial, compliance and operational audits or special projects as required.
• Communicates clearly to management, staff, and peers both verbally and in writing.
• Communicates effectively with upper levels of management.
• Works effectively with attorneys, compliance personnel and key external partners.
• Fosters a culture of openness, teamwork, and a positive work environment.
• Partners well with internal and external stakeholders and is viewed by stakeholders as a valued team member
• Ability to function effectively in a cross-functional and multi-cultural matrixed audit team/organization.
• Can work independently on less complex engagements, and with some supervision or guidance on more complex engagements.
• Manages multiple priorities concurrently without sacrificing quality.
• Manages in ambiguous situations and ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to proactively identify and help implement special projects (technical and non-technical) related to audit process, analytics, process improvement, etc.
• Generally, understands and applies the technical aspects of the audit and possesses the technical skills sufficient to mitigate risk.
• Assists in planning an audit or investigation with minimal input from the Job Manager on less complex assignments, and with some assistance on more complex assignments. This includes assessing risk, selecting areas to audit, deciding on the nature of testing, the sequence of audit work, writing the audit report, presenting findings, etc.
• Interprets audit programs that focus on the appropriate business risks.
• Ability to direct and lead audits or investigations within 18 months of start date.
• Continually seeks to advance both individual and team technical knowledge with cutting edge audit techniques and procedures to provide value-added services.
• Demonstrates ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and strategic input.
• Demonstrates strong business acumen and ability to learn big-picture orientation to help deliver results.
• Develops and is open to new ideas and approaches. Challenges the status quo.
• Flexible in terms of work to be performed and initiates and / or embraces change.
• Helps provide advice on innovation and adoption of new technologies, techniques and tools, e.g., data analytics.
• Demonstrates prudent risk taking with the ability to combine innovation with current business processes to yield results.
• The Senior Compliance and Forensic Auditor will report to a Manager and will have no direct reports for counseling purposes.
• A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business disciplines is preferred. Other degrees will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• A Master’s degree is a plus.
• A professional certification (CIA, CPA, CMA, or CFE) is strongly preferred.
• 3 years of prior business experience with emphasis on financial or compliance auditing and/or fraud investigations is required.
• Proven knowledge and expertise through demonstrated results in one of the above areas.
• Potential and willingness to advance at least one level in the organization.
• Big 4 accounting/auditing experience preferred.
• Up to 25% domestic and / or international travel.
• This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)