Johnson & Johnson Careers
2020 North America Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP)- Internship
Requisition ID: 1126190801
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) provides an opportunity to be part of this mission while building an outstanding career foundation in the HR space. For North America, candidates will spend most or all of their experience working in Johnson & Johnson’s Global Services hub, located in Tampa, Florida.
The F-HRLDP is a multi-year rotational program designed to develop exceptional, highly motivated early in career talent in their journey as outstanding HR professionals, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the Global Services HR operating model
- An integrated HRLDP cohort curriculum that is innovative and future-focused
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
Description of the Foundational HRLDP Internship:
The F-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12 week program providing an opportunity to demonstrate the potential to be one of our extraordinary HR leaders of the future. During the internship, participants will undertake a project-based assignment, in Global Services, the largest area of our enterprise HR model. This will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in one of Global Services’ core practices, which include:
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Learning Design and Operations
- Talent Mobility
- HR Knowledge Management
- Compensation Administration, and more.
On completion of the F-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the F-HRLDP full time program. Offer decisions are made based on internship performance and business need.
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates:
- Excellent learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, make connections across different and identify key questions / areas to explore
- Highly collaborative – can deliver strong results in close partnership with colleagues, leaders and external partners across work areas, functions and geographies
- Demonstrated early leadership aptitude, including the ability to communicate effectively with, engage and influence others (in person and virtually)
- Ability to build very strong partner relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse partners across a global matrix organization
- Global mindset – desire to collaborate with cross-regional partners and solve enterprise-level challenges
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills
- A dedicated approach to problem solving and a sound sense of urgency
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity of our increasingly complex business world, yet with a willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
- Digital mindset – ability to thrive in a “speed of thought” environment requiring flexibility of both thought and action
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- Completing a Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Business, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2020 – July 2021. (Master’s or MBA students will be considered and are welcome to apply)
- 3– 12 months of professional work experience is preferred (include internship experience)
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher is preferred
- Geographically mobile for the duration of the internship (May-August 2020)
- Fluency in English is required. For internships outside of the US, fluency in the local language is required. For internships located in the US, fluency in a second language is preferred
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJHR #JNJInternship
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)