Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager, Monofocal & OVD
Requisition ID: 1124180128
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for a Product Manager, Monofocal IOLs and OVD to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Development and delivery of downstream marketing strategy, marketing annual plan, key product positioning and messaging.
- Successful execution and implementation of the marketing plan, initiatives, programs and tactics across Americas region responsible to meet and exceed annual sales, profit and market share targets focused on Monofocal IOLs, OVDs and Other Cataracts while aligned with global strategy and messaging and partnering with sales force.
- Provide direction for sales strategy and enable sales execution to meet and exceed business plan needs and expectations.
- Ensures brand and product integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and international regions to protect our brands from any attack and/or activities which may harm our patients and business.
- Provide input to, manage and coordinate critical processes related to S&OP, strategy planning, business planning, financial process, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking and multi-channel marketing.
- Manage marketing and T&E spend within allocated budget.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of overall business experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of ophthalmology industry or closely related experience is strongly preferred.
- Medical device industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Marketing, sales, clinical or operations experience is preferred. Experience in more than one of these functions is preferred.
- Documented success in developing strategies and/or executing tactical plans in driving new products or programs is required
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans which include defining of goals, strategies and tactics is required.
- Proven track record of sales, marketing or technical success with strong analytical skills (Functional knowledge with Microsoft Office, financial analysis and database exposure) are required.
- Should be strategic-minded with excellent collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing partnerships or co-promotions is preferred
- Selling skills with formal Selling skills training preferred.
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)