Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Analyst, New Product Introduction - PLAN
Requisition ID: 1123180126
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, New Product Introduction - PLAN to support the CSS (Cardiovascular Specialty and Solutions) franchises located in Miami, FL.
ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products), is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers, and communities.
Biosense Webster, Inc, is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems.
Mentor is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic medicine market. The Company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for aesthetics markets around the world.
Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular (CNV) Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
You will be responsible for leading new product introduction (NPI) activities, interfacing between NPI Core teams and rest of supply chain. Under general supervision, receives general instructions about required tasks and results expected. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related steps and processes.
- Lead, update and analyze projects related to but not limited to NPI projects for Neurovascular franchise
- Manage and lead end to end supply chain activities on NPI projects
- Lead new product development core teams regarding early supply chain set-up activities
- Lead the core team and corresponding supply chain partners to ensure that the demand, supply and capacity plans are included in our standard planning processes
- Ensure data integrity related to planning and manufacturing in systems that include but is not limited to ERP and master data management systems
- Contribute and lead detailed data analysis for NPI PLAN group to support S&OP and other related forums
- Ensure that best practices are followed regarding project leadership and data analysis
- Make and executes recommendations for process improvements in the area of NPI PLAN activities which include but not limited to supply chain processes and data management
- Analyze data across products including raw materials and finished goods
- Create reports that effectively represent data
- Perform risk assessment and develops a contingency plan with possible alternatives and a recommendation when unanticipated situations arise.
- Suggest, lead and execute solutions related to business issues and opportunities related to New Product Introduction
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Ensure subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focused degree in Business, Supply Chain or related discipline is preferred. An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of combined work experience in operations, supply chain and/or project management is required
- Demonstrated project management experience is required, a PMP certification is preferred
- Ability to influence and present to cross-functional teams throughout an organization is required
- Experience in the medical device industry and/or regulated industry is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Knowledge of software system dependencies and data management is preferred
- Strong analytical skills are preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and rapidly shift priorities is required
- Ability to quickly adapt and navigate various technology and computer software is preferred
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems (i.e. JDE, SAP etc.) is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestic and/or international is required. Upon being hired, it would be required to travel to California for a 2-3 week training
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)