Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 1107180509
"Johnson & Johnson family of companies offers all candidates equal employment opportunities" Johnson & Johnson, through its family of companies, is one of the largest manufacturers of health care products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics. We strive to provide products and services of high scientific quality to help cure diseases and improve the quality of life. Global Job Posting Policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this policy and apply to vacancies if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Key Account Manager - Medical Devices – Rio Grande do Sul
• Account Planning – lead annual cycle of account planning aligned with business units and support areas
• Account Team Leadership –lead by influence the execution of a team of several areas which serves the key account
• Understand customer needs to develop strategic partnerships and solutions customized for the customer (in partnership with other areas)
• Customer value proposition strategy leadership (portfolio, SLA, CAPEX)
• Business leads, proposals and negotiations aligned with pricing strategy defined by business units to grow overall partnership and business
• Contract Negotiations/ Contract Management aligned with legal department and finance
• Coordination of overall execution (leading account team) and participation on solutions deployment (led by other area - strategic solutions)
• Accountable for annual results of his key accounts (Sales, margin, mix, contract renewals, pricing policies, compliance, solutions)
• Strong leadership by influence, business acumen, high-level relationship, drive for results and execution is required
• Previous successful track of records and experience in commercial relationship, complex negotiations, multi-stakeholder approach are required.
• Previous business experience in heathcare sector, negotiations with health plan and other related experiences will be highly valued
Relocation and work permit The company will not be responsible for eventual relocation expenses, nor will it be responsible for providing work visa/permit for the finalist.
• Financial and Business Acumen, Problem Solver Creative/Innovative, Senior Level Interaction Skills, Team Builder – Strong capacity to lead by influence and example
• Effective Communication/Listening, Negotiation, Planning & Organization, Leadership, Problem/Conflict Resolution, Relationship Building
• Commercial Sales & Marketing background with proven results working at the Senior Level, C-Suite
• Degree with a desirable MBA
• Advanced level of English
Brasil-Rio Grande do Sul-Porto Alegre
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)