Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 FALL R&D PROCUREMENT COOP
Requisition ID: 1105180831
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Support the following Procurement activities across a variety of categories, data gathering and analytics from numerous systems (e.g. Ariba, Views, Vision, and Tableau).
- Execute support of world class sourcing strategies.
- Help support the implementation and achievement of the JRP goals and objectives with a multinational and cross sector approach in an international team.
- Candidates must be enrolled (not necessarily taking classes) in an accredited college/university during the co-op session. Students must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business, engineering or a related field.
- Only students that have completed their sophomore year or above will be considered.
- The candidate must be available to work 40 hours/week during the Co-op session.
- This candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- This candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative.
- The ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
- Extensive PC based skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint, are preferred.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA is preferred.
- Local travel may be required. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
United States-New Jersey-Raritan, United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)